Rate Dr. Yolanda Kirkham

Dr. Yolanda Kirkham's Ratings

I just saw Dr. Kirkham for the first time the other day, and I just felt so happy/grateful after the consultation that I met (and now have) a doctor like her! She was so compassionate/attentive/personable/reassuring...I felt like she genuinely cared! You can tell she loves what she does. She was also very knowledgable and was able to answer all of my questions. She was patient and I never felt rushed. The staff was also very sweet! I felt so comfortable...highly recommended!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kirkham is wonderful. She was immediately able to diagnose and offer treatment for my endometriosis that my GP had been dismissing for 18 months. She is very friendly, knowledgeable, and unjudgemental, and made me feel truly at ease.

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

I was not really impressed with her and won't go back. She had someone else take my history and so was unaware that there were reasons why I couldn't just take some naproxen for my pain. I had to reexplain and she wasn't so interested. I understand that its a teaching hospital, but she still needs to know the history. If I could just take some naproxen, I would not come to a specialist, trust me. Her clinical skills might be good, I don't know. But she wasn't interested in the details and the details make all the difference.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

Very Abrupt and rude - did not listen to what I had to say and did not want to discuss my history - kept trying to give me birth control which i told her does not work as i have tried it before. Just not helpful

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

Great lady , i dont think i ve ever met a doctor that nice and full of knowledge before, i recommend her to everyone (:!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

a dream for surgery. was on time, and finished it earlier than expected. felt really good after, as she promised me pain wouldnt need more than advil. spoke with my accompanied driver re:results. highly recommend!

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

I agree the person responsible for answering the phone never does. When you leave a message no one calls you back therefore the doctor is very hard to get a hold of. I would not recommend for this reason

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

secretary a little bit of a dud, doesn't really answer the phone and when she does shes not much help. dr. kirkham has this thing for being on time. she was a little late with mine and apologized but then when she tried to do me a favour and she was late for the next pt she rushed thru the stuff. she seems sweet and kind. ive just met her for the first time but she has a short waiting time for surgery and i think im comfortable letting her do it. it did take 4 months to get an initial appointment though.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag