Dr. Alexander Moldanado

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. Alexander Moldanado has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.0
RID: 1071919
07/01/10 5 5 5 5 I moved to the area and switched to Dr. Moldanado for my PCP. He really took the time to explain everything about self-examination and what I should be doing to take care of myself (I went in for my annual). Recently I went in for preventative vaccinations for a trip to a 3rd world country and there was some imformation that I needed and didn't have at the time. Dr. Moldanado actually gave me a call the next day to follow up and see if I had the information. 1 hr later the prescription was waiting for me at Walgreens. I am a very busy person and appreciated the fact that he remembered me and gave me a call
Insurance: Aetna