You may also like

Rate Dr. Shari Lesser

Dr. Shari Lesser's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Lesser for 20years. She is a great doctor who takes my concerns seriously. I like her straight up approach. I feel I am in great hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I have been with Dr Lesser for many years now. She is always friendly and helpful. When she finds out about issues in your family health history, she will send you to the correct specialist for preventative measures. She always takes the time to listen to you, and your concerns. I could not be more pleased with my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I have been with doctor Lesser since childhood and she was great up until I hit adulthood. In the past few years she can never fit me or family members in for weeks at a time, is always over a half hour late for our appointment, rushes through our appointments and consistently pressures me to go on birth control despite negative health reactions to that medication. When there was medical issues happening I went to her with my concerns and was not taken seriously, she even tried telling me that my severe pain was all in my head . I ended up going to a naturopath who diagnosed a serious health condition that had it not been caught, would've caused major further health issues. As a family doctor, Dr. Lesser should have been able to diagnose this easily. Due to her practice being so busy, our appointments feel rushed and my questions or concerns are always met with vague answers. I'm disappointed with Dr. Lesser's care and wouldn't recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Have been with Dr. Lesser for years now & have a great appreciation for her knowledge & her ability to maintain a professional yet caring & compassionate manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2740306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I have been with Doctor Lesser for decades. I am alive today, because of her support.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Lesser for about 14 years or so. She has always been very knowledgeable and helpful. If she doesn't know, she will send you for further testing. She is now the family physician for my daughter's young family and she did not hesitate to refer them to a pediatrician for issues beyond her scope. She's always been able to squeeze us in on very short notice on almost every occasion. We truly appreciate her being there for us during some very difficult times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Overall my family is pleased with her care. Her staff is helpful even though it must have been tough following after Kathleen retired. Dr. Lesser is willing to listen and arrange tests to find answers and help. My only negative is more on a personal level. What do some people act like they are better others? She is a bit condescending.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr. Lesser has been our family's doctor for 14+ years. I cannot thank her enough for being so proactive in my husband's care when he was diagnosed with cancer. She kept following up until we had a diagnosis. He is now doing wonderfully. Kathleen has always been helpful and has gone over and above to accommodate my family. Wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][35686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I like her knowledge, and appreciate her view & in site.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][35685].votes_count ]]