Rate Dr. Shari Lesser

Dr. Shari Lesser's Ratings

I have been with Doctor Lesser for decades. I am alive today, because of her support.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Lesser for about 14 years or so. She has always been very knowledgeable and helpful. If she doesn't know, she will send you for further testing. She is now the family physician for my daughter's young family and she did not hesitate to refer them to a pediatrician for issues beyond her scope. She's always been able to squeeze us in on very short notice on almost every occasion. We truly appreciate her being there for us during some very difficult times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Overall my family is pleased with her care. Her staff is helpful even though it must have been tough following after Kathleen retired. Dr. Lesser is willing to listen and arrange tests to find answers and help. My only negative is more on a personal level. What do some people act like they are better others? She is a bit condescending.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr. Lesser has been our family's doctor for 14+ years. I cannot thank her enough for being so proactive in my husband's care when he was diagnosed with cancer. She kept following up until we had a diagnosis. He is now doing wonderfully. Kathleen has always been helpful and has gone over and above to accommodate my family. Wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][35686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I like her knowledge, and appreciate her view & in site.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][35685].votes_count ]]