Rate Dr. Asif A. Pirani

Dr. Asif A. Pirani's Ratings

Dr.Pirani is very professional and excellent doctor in all aspects.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I am very impressed with Dr. Pirani. He performed 2 surgeries on my 83 year old mom. The results were fantastic. Dr. Pirani is very patient, kind and sensitive to my mom and her situation. His takes the time to explain what he is going to do before he does it. The follow-up instructions are written very clearly and not left to memory. I would highly recommend Dr. Pirani.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Dr, Pirani is very personable and approachable. He answered all questions to my satisfaction. He also took the time to explain his surgical procedure, how it would affect me, and provided me with post surgical instructions that were easy to follow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Great facelift experience. I can't believe a doctor can be this kind and skilled. I wish all doctors were like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Dr Pirani had me relaxed right from the start with his punctuality and down to earth demeanor. Talked me through the whole process. Great sense of humour. One of the best Doctors that I have had the pleasure to meet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Dr. Pirani stands out amongst the Doctors I have been treated by because of his outstanding bedside manner. He is very approachable, gracious, knowledgeable and professional. He put me completely at ease by educating me and making me comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone, especially my closest of friends and family.
Thank you Dr. Piran; for such a wonderful experience from start to finish. I m grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr Pirani was very professional, relaxed, friendly and very punctual. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Pirani was most helpful in completely explaining the procedure he was about to perform. Made me feel comfortable and reassured.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Dr. Pirani is thoughtful and very understanding of the anxiety one goes through when they are told they have cancer. He takes the time to listen very carefully to the concerns and make certain that he has completely answered your questions in a very friendly manner.
He makes you feel at ease and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510998].votes_count ]]