Rate Dr. Asif A. Pirani

Dr. Asif A. Pirani's Ratings

I was very happy with the surgery performed by Dr.Pirani. He is relaxed, very informative and puts your mind at ease. I experienced virtually no pain afterwards and my scar will be barely noticeable once completely healed. All around a very positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Pirani was excellent. He explained the procedure that he was about to do, the reason for doing it and what to expect afterwards. There were no surprises, he is a true professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Dr Pirani's knowledge and expertise is augmented by his easy, natural rapport with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Dr. Pirani is such a wonderful surgeon. He made me feel so comfortable and so relaxed. Excellent doctor. His staff is absolutely amazing as well. Excellent experience. You can hardly see my scar and it hasn't even been a month yet. Amazing doctor and amazing work was done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Very happy with how Dr Pirani approached my surgery. Made it very clear on what I should expect and shared with me the potential risks associated with after surgery activities. Nice sense if humour too which I did appreciate. On time and prompt. His assistance was also very pleasant and helpful. Survey was a success with zero complications

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Very very kind and explained everthing in detail before i had to ask ...great surgery very little scar. And no pain..a very good experience.thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr Pirani is relaxed and patient, gives you time to ask questions and answers your questions in easily understood layman's terms. He has an excellent bedside manner and is able to put you at ease throughout the procedure. His instructions were thorough and recommendations for after care was very good and appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Great experience. Love my new breasts! I recommend Dr. Pirani to anyone looking for plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2583606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Throughout my visits Dr. Pirani made me feel relaxed and at easy despite what news or procedure was being done. I trust him and I would highly recommend him. I wish more doctors were thorough and responsive like him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2576730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

He provided good instructions and information regarding after care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2574048].votes_count ]]