Rate Dr. Asif A. Pirani

Dr. Asif A. Pirani's Ratings

Very very kind and explained everthing in detail before i had to ask ...great surgery very little scar. And no pain..a very good experience.thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr Pirani is relaxed and patient, gives you time to ask questions and answers your questions in easily understood layman's terms. He has an excellent bedside manner and is able to put you at ease throughout the procedure. His instructions were thorough and recommendations for after care was very good and appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Great experience. Love my new breasts! I recommend Dr. Pirani to anyone looking for plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2583606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Throughout my visits Dr. Pirani made me feel relaxed and at easy despite what news or procedure was being done. I trust him and I would highly recommend him. I wish more doctors were thorough and responsive like him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2576730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

He provided good instructions and information regarding after care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2574048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

I did my research and right from my first appointment with Dr Pirani I felt I had selected the rigth surgeon. I find Dr Pirani's approach both, humble and sincere. Prior to my surgery he took the time to explain and answer every question I had without pressure or sales jargon. Arranging more than one appointment to ensure I had all the questions answered and to ensure I was satisfied was something very reasuring on my experience. The insicion site condition and appeareance are excellent.Presently, the post surgery care and follow up continue to be exceptional. Excellent care and service with every visit.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2562302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr.Pirani is very professional and excellent doctor in all aspects.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2554791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I am very impressed with Dr. Pirani. He performed 2 surgeries on my 83 year old mom. The results were fantastic. Dr. Pirani is very patient, kind and sensitive to my mom and her situation. His takes the time to explain what he is going to do before he does it. The follow-up instructions are written very clearly and not left to memory. I would highly recommend Dr. Pirani.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2554119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Dr, Pirani is very personable and approachable. He answered all questions to my satisfaction. He also took the time to explain his surgical procedure, how it would affect me, and provided me with post surgical instructions that were easy to follow.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2544536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Great facelift experience. I can't believe a doctor can be this kind and skilled. I wish all doctors were like him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2521052].votes_count ]]