Rate Dr. Asif A. Pirani

Dr. Asif A. Pirani's Ratings

Dr. Pirani was very professional in a friendly manner. He explained the procedure and the follow up care that was needed. I was comfortable throughout the surgery and left feeling good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Asif Pirani and Naushin are the absolute best! I don't think you could ask for (and I certainly couldn't have expected) a more helpful, professional and kind experience. From beginning to end any concerns, questions, comments that I had were addressed. I felt well taken care of and like a VIP throughout the entire process. Fun fact: I am absolutely the worst with needles and I may be the first and only person to have actually full-on passed out during a botox procedure but the way Dr. Pirani and Naushin handled the situation, I knew that my safety and comfort was the #1 priority, they made me feel really comfortable which was amazing given my absolute horror (and embarrassment) of the entire situation.

I honestly could not be happier with my results, they look natural and subtle, exactly what I wanted and needed! All in all, incredible experience you don't need to look any further. Thanks for everything guys I am so appreciative!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2771627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I really wish all doctor's could be as good. Dr. Asif Perani was punctual and professional but also very human. He answered my questions thoroughly. He took the fear out of what could have been a very scary experience. The perfect example of a caring professional. Thank you Dr. Pirani.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2762546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I saw Dr Asif Pirani for consultation only with a injury to the face by another PS . He is absolutely professional knowledgable caring PS .his professionalism and knowledge as well as explanation of the filler and the injury was outstanding as i was never explained before by the treating PS . DR Pirani took time to speak to me and explain in details and was very clear to me the patient .i would recommend this dr with all my heart to anyone who wishes to have any procedure done and believe me i saw many other Dr who turned me away with most of my questions never answered but Dr pirani made sure i was aware what is happening and showed care in to trying to help me by informing me well and calming me fear . very professional and honest . His stuff is amazing very friendly and helpful . Thank you very much Dr Pirani .

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2762448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I don't know where to start but being a very careful person and doing so much research and putting so much thinking into this surgery, I think I found the best team. Dr Pirani is not only very skilled but also his team is very professional and they show you how important you are. If you are looking for professionalism, skills, good results and an excellent customer service then I would say Dr Pirani and his team! NO doubt! Very skilled and experienced yet humble! I will go back there whenever I need a procedure or even just say hi because he gives you positive vibes! I can thank them enough for what they have done! I love my results by the way!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2758494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Pirani over the last 2 years and have had numerous basal cell carcinomas surgically removed. Dr. Pirani has a very calm personality and makes you feel relaxed and in good hands. Always punctual ... very professional ... great bedside manner ... never rushes you out the door. He is very considerate to the fact that it can be a very stressful situation and always makes sure that you are comfortable. He is an outstanding surgeon and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2744245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Dr. Pirani is an amazing doctor! He was kind, considerate, patient, knowledgeable, and very professional. I would and have recommended him whole heartedly. Overall, my experience with Dr. Pirani and his staff was outstanding and I wish more of my "doctor experiences" were this great. I never felt rushed or that I may be asking something irrelevant.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2744035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I found Dr, Pirani very courteous, He took the time to explain the procedure and answered any questions that I had. He had a very friendly bedside manner and made me feel extremely at ease.
The experience that I had at the clinic was nothing short of exceptional. all staff from reception to nursing staff were friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2742926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Practicing in the health care field I felt that Dr. Pirani had an exceptional bedside manner and explained the procedure and risks that could occur thoroughly without feeling rushed. I would be very confident in referring any of my patient's to him. Very professional and friendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2721373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Pleasant, professional doctor who took more time than I expected to explain the procedure and the follow-up care that I nedded to take.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2716405].votes_count ]]