Rate Dr. Asif A. Pirani

Dr. Asif A. Pirani's Ratings

Very happy with the quality of professional service. A very patient friendly doctor who was very concerned that my comfort and well being. The procedure went very smoothly and left almost no scar at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Pirani for any plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

All around I was very impressed with Dr Pirani and his staff, I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

From appointment to end of surgery, he was informative and respectful. All went well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I felt comfortable throughout the entire process, and would recommend Dr. Pirani to friends and family should they ever require a similar procedure in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

I found Dr. Pirani excellent on all counts. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor. He and his staff are very efficient and helpful. I appreciate his skill and his detailed explanations of his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

The experience with Dr. Pirani was exceptional. He was very nice and explained very well the medical procedure. He was very attentive during the monthly follow up. I would recommend him to future patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I had two short procedures within a few weeks with Dr. Pirani. What can I say - everything went smoothly and as planned. Dr. Pirani's manner is pleasant, professional, informative, and respectful. The staff volunteered to combine a follow-up with the second procedure thereby eliminating an extra visit which was appreciated as I am not local. I could not ask for a better experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I appreciate the way the doctor explained everything to me as the operation progressed and his willingness to answer any question in a pleasant and informative manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

My experience with Dr. Pirani, and his staff was wonderful.
He was very thorough and answered any question I may have had.
I felt so confident both going into, and coming out of surgery.
I am beyond happy with my results, and have had no concerns thus far.
If I ever decide to have another surgery, it will without question be with Dr. Pirani.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I was very happy with the surgery performed by Dr.Pirani. He is relaxed, very informative and puts your mind at ease. I experienced virtually no pain afterwards and my scar will be barely noticeable once completely healed. All around a very positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628492].votes_count ]]