Rate Dr. Asif A. Pirani

Dr. Asif A. Pirani's Ratings

Great facelift experience. I can't believe a doctor can be this kind and skilled. I wish all doctors were like him.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

Dr Pirani had me relaxed right from the start with his punctuality and down to earth demeanor. Talked me through the whole process. Great sense of humour. One of the best Doctors that I have had the pleasure to meet.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pirani stands out amongst the Doctors I have been treated by because of his outstanding bedside manner. He is very approachable, gracious, knowledgeable and professional. He put me completely at ease by educating me and making me comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone, especially my closest of friends and family. Thank you Dr. Piran; for such a wonderful experience from start to finish. I m grateful.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr Pirani was very professional, relaxed, friendly and very punctual. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pirani was most helpful in completely explaining the procedure he was about to perform. Made me feel comfortable and reassured.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pirani is thoughtful and very understanding of the anxiety one goes through when they are told they have cancer. He takes the time to listen very carefully to the concerns and make certain that he has completely answered your questions in a very friendly manner. He makes you feel at ease and I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Reason for visit: botox treatment for hands - due to excessive sweating. First of all, I arrived 15 mins late due to traffic, and feel awful for the delay. If you're reading this Dr. Pirani, my apologies! He was very welcoming, and cracked a joke about my lateness lol. Dr. Pirani guided me through three different doses I could get and because this was my first experience, he advised to take the lowest dose (50). Overall, Dr. Pirani was very knowledgable, friendly, and informed. Treatment was painful because I couldn't get a nerve block (I would be driving after the treatment), but I was offered on multiple occasions if I needed a break. Of course I denied any of the breaks - I wanted to be done with it! Still waiting for results but from my initial experience, really enjoyed the accommodation. If I get the expected results, I will definitely be returning!

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

We were greeted and received on time, staff was most helpful. The Dr. explained what the process was,both the pros and cons and very pleasant. Trusting that the results when received will be Ok. Thank you, Mark

Submitted Dec. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pirani was extremely helpful and very professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring his services.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag