Rate Dr. Asif A. Pirani

Dr. Asif A. Pirani's Ratings

Dr. Pirani is thoughtful and very understanding of the anxiety one goes through when they are told they have cancer. He takes the time to listen very carefully to the concerns and make certain that he has completely answered your questions in a very friendly manner. He makes you feel at ease and I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Reason for visit: botox treatment for hands - due to excessive sweating. First of all, I arrived 15 mins late due to traffic, and feel awful for the delay. If you're reading this Dr. Pirani, my apologies! He was very welcoming, and cracked a joke about my lateness lol. Dr. Pirani guided me through three different doses I could get and because this was my first experience, he advised to take the lowest dose (50). Overall, Dr. Pirani was very knowledgable, friendly, and informed. Treatment was painful because I couldn't get a nerve block (I would be driving after the treatment), but I was offered on multiple occasions if I needed a break. Of course I denied any of the breaks - I wanted to be done with it! Still waiting for results but from my initial experience, really enjoyed the accommodation. If I get the expected results, I will definitely be returning!

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

We were greeted and received on time, staff was most helpful. The Dr. explained what the process was,both the pros and cons and very pleasant. Trusting that the results when received will be Ok. Thank you, Mark

Submitted Dec. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pirani was extremely helpful and very professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring his services.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

Very professional staff. Dr Pirani made my appointment a pleasant experience. I was very pleased with the follow up I received from the office. I would highly recommend this office and Doctor.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013 | flag

He was excellent! Was punctual and I was seen at my exact appointment time and didn't have to wait at all. Very courteous and informative. Down to earth and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2013 | flag

Had a precancerous mole removed, surgery was quick and painless. Let me examine the mole for myself post-op. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Would let him cut parts off my body again. 10/10

Submitted Nov. 30, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. He is very knowledgable and explains what he will be doing and what I was to expect after my BCCs were removed. Made me feel very much at ease and has a good sense of humour.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pirani explained step by step the procedure as he was operating which helped to ease my mind. I had 3 cancer spots removed during 2 visits and my scars are almost invisible, but it has only been a couple of months. I would definitely recommend Dr. Asif A. Pirani to all my friends and family that required his services.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pirani and his assistant were wonderful in making me feel comfortable. I had to have 2 surgeries with Dr. Pirani and I was very, very frightened before my first appointment. Dr. Pirani and his assistant were kind and understanding and, although my surgeries were minor in the grand scheme of things, they did not belittle my fear or make me feel silly. By the time I went for my next surgery, I had very little anxiety and the whole process was stress-free. They were friendly and informative and very caring. If I need further treatment, I will definitely be seeing Dr. Pirani.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag