Rate Dr. Asif A. Pirani

Dr. Asif A. Pirani's Ratings

The experience with Dr. Pirani was exceptional. He was very nice and explained very well the medical procedure. He was very attentive during the monthly follow up. I would recommend him to future patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I had two short procedures within a few weeks with Dr. Pirani. What can I say - everything went smoothly and as planned. Dr. Pirani's manner is pleasant, professional, informative, and respectful. The staff volunteered to combine a follow-up with the second procedure thereby eliminating an extra visit which was appreciated as I am not local. I could not ask for a better experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I appreciate the way the doctor explained everything to me as the operation progressed and his willingness to answer any question in a pleasant and informative manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

My experience with Dr. Pirani, and his staff was wonderful.
He was very thorough and answered any question I may have had.
I felt so confident both going into, and coming out of surgery.
I am beyond happy with my results, and have had no concerns thus far.
If I ever decide to have another surgery, it will without question be with Dr. Pirani.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I was very happy with the surgery performed by Dr.Pirani. He is relaxed, very informative and puts your mind at ease. I experienced virtually no pain afterwards and my scar will be barely noticeable once completely healed. All around a very positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Pirani was excellent. He explained the procedure that he was about to do, the reason for doing it and what to expect afterwards. There were no surprises, he is a true professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Dr Pirani's knowledge and expertise is augmented by his easy, natural rapport with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Dr. Pirani is such a wonderful surgeon. He made me feel so comfortable and so relaxed. Excellent doctor. His staff is absolutely amazing as well. Excellent experience. You can hardly see my scar and it hasn't even been a month yet. Amazing doctor and amazing work was done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Very happy with how Dr Pirani approached my surgery. Made it very clear on what I should expect and shared with me the potential risks associated with after surgery activities. Nice sense if humour too which I did appreciate. On time and prompt. His assistance was also very pleasant and helpful. Survey was a success with zero complications

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Very very kind and explained everthing in detail before i had to ask ...great surgery very little scar. And no pain..a very good experience.thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591738].votes_count ]]