Rate Dr. Asif A. Pirani

Dr. Asif A. Pirani's Ratings

I found Dr, Pirani very courteous, He took the time to explain the procedure and answered any questions that I had. He had a very friendly bedside manner and made me feel extremely at ease.
The experience that I had at the clinic was nothing short of exceptional. all staff from reception to nursing staff were friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Practicing in the health care field I felt that Dr. Pirani had an exceptional bedside manner and explained the procedure and risks that could occur thoroughly without feeling rushed. I would be very confident in referring any of my patient's to him. Very professional and friendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Pleasant, professional doctor who took more time than I expected to explain the procedure and the follow-up care that I nedded to take.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2716405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Perani, he is a wonderful Dr. who is very confident in his ability as a surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2715965].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Fantastic doctor and wonderful person: competent, honest, professional, patient, and friendly. Would strongly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2711873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Very happy with the quality of professional service. A very patient friendly doctor who was very concerned that my comfort and well being. The procedure went very smoothly and left almost no scar at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Pirani for any plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

All around I was very impressed with Dr Pirani and his staff, I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

From appointment to end of surgery, he was informative and respectful. All went well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I felt comfortable throughout the entire process, and would recommend Dr. Pirani to friends and family should they ever require a similar procedure in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

I found Dr. Pirani excellent on all counts. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor. He and his staff are very efficient and helpful. I appreciate his skill and his detailed explanations of his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659304].votes_count ]]