Rate Dr. Fred J. Bressler

Dr. Fred J. Bressler's Ratings

I had a revision with dr bressler in 2012. I feel for his act and trusted him fully. I did not have a revision because I was seeking a totally different nose, it was only to make subtle improvements. Dr bressler deprojected my nose leaving me with an unprojected fat round tip, he raised my bridge, and he made my nasiolabial angle very acute. My revision doctor had to remove big spreader grafts from my nose and dozens of blue sutures. Dr b also used rib without ever informing me. I went from having a long slim nose to a short underprojected nose. I had ptsd after surgery with dr b. After surgery I kept asking him why my nose looked shorter, and he kept blaming it on swelling. After 3 months, he admitted that he shortened it because. I was not a tall lady and my nose was to long for my face. A month after he admitted this statement, he apologized to me and my husband. He ruined my nose and went against my wishes of not deprojecting my nose. Don't bother with simulations because he wont honor your wishes. My profile simulation had no change to it because I was happy with my side view. his nurse b suggested i deproject my nose but i told her no because i liked it. She scared me because she had this really tiny nose. I prefer long thin noses to little noses. I needed a graft on my right side to fix a collapse. This man did a major overhaul on my nose and lied in my face so many times. I was in disbelief that a gown man, a doctor would go against his patients wishes as i am the once who has to live with my nose. So please becareful. It was the worst year of my life and it was truly difficult to trust a doctor again, but God led me to a wonderful doctor who repaired my nose. And now I can live again.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

I've heard nothing but the BEST about this doctor. His credentials are top notch as I've done my homework in advance, lol. I'm having Dr. Bressler do a revision rhinoplasty on me, and my surgery is booked. He and his staff are all very friendly and nice. He takes time to listen and truly cares about his patients. I'm looking forward to my surgery in a few weeks!

Submitted April 26, 2014 | flag

Dr Bressler did my Rhinoplasty on my nose and he did an awesome job! He is the best plastic surgeon in Houston, Tx.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

The Best Facial Plastic and Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Houston, Texas!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

I had a rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago and even though my nose is still swollen it looks great! I was worried about the pain level and he was so professional, I was never in any pain .. I had no bruising he was extremely careful.. Recovery time went smooth .. His whole staff is wonderful and professional..

Submitted May 11, 2012 | flag

The absolute best Rhinoplasty doctor in Houston. Him and his staff are so wonderful and make you feel special and are very professional. I would not recommend any other doctor and staff but Dr. Bressler.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bressler is AWESOME!!!!!!! An EXPERT at reconstructive/revision rhinoplasty or correcting facial trauma!!!! I was an extremely difficult case because of my thin skin and a lot of scaring from multiple previous surgeries. Dr. Bressler is an extremely compassionate and talented reconstructive surgeon. He reconstructed my nose and it looks amazing!!! Better than I could ever have expected! I am so grateful to him. I was so happy to have found the right fit. I was so impressed by his surgical team. When they greeted me before surgery, I learned that they had been preparing for my case for weeks. It was so comforting to know I had finally found the right doctor. Dr. Bressler's staff in just wonderful and treats you like family. Dr. Bressler is an expert at fixing noses. I highly recommend him for anyone in need of revision surgery or anyone that has had facial trauma. Good luck and God bless! Michelle Peters

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Fred Bressler and his complete staff are the very best that I've seen in Houston, Tx. Dr Bressler did two different surgeries on me and he is the BEST! Wonderful doctor and person!

Submitted March 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bressler was VERY knowledgable and honest. Went the extra mile to do all necessary research and provide the best care possible. Very patient friendl and down to earth.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2006 | flag