Rate Dr. Fred J. Bressler

Dr. Fred J. Bressler's Ratings

I've heard nothing but the BEST about this doctor. His credentials are top notch as I've done my homework in advance, lol. I'm having Dr. Bressler do a revision rhinoplasty on me, and my surgery is booked. He and his staff are all very friendly and nice. He takes time to listen and truly cares about his patients. I'm looking forward to my surgery in a few weeks!

Submitted April 26, 2014 | flag

Dr Bressler did my Rhinoplasty on my nose and he did an awesome job! He is the best plastic surgeon in Houston, Tx.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

The Best Facial Plastic and Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Houston, Texas!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

I had a rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago and even though my nose is still swollen it looks great! I was worried about the pain level and he was so professional, I was never in any pain .. I had no bruising he was extremely careful.. Recovery time went smooth .. His whole staff is wonderful and professional..

Submitted May 11, 2012 | flag

The absolute best Rhinoplasty doctor in Houston. Him and his staff are so wonderful and make you feel special and are very professional. I would not recommend any other doctor and staff but Dr. Bressler.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bressler is AWESOME!!!!!!! An EXPERT at reconstructive/revision rhinoplasty or correcting facial trauma!!!! I was an extremely difficult case because of my thin skin and a lot of scaring from multiple previous surgeries. Dr. Bressler is an extremely compassionate and talented reconstructive surgeon. He reconstructed my nose and it looks amazing!!! Better than I could ever have expected! I am so grateful to him. I was so happy to have found the right fit. I was so impressed by his surgical team. When they greeted me before surgery, I learned that they had been preparing for my case for weeks. It was so comforting to know I had finally found the right doctor. Dr. Bressler's staff in just wonderful and treats you like family. Dr. Bressler is an expert at fixing noses. I highly recommend him for anyone in need of revision surgery or anyone that has had facial trauma. Good luck and God bless! Michelle Peters

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Fred Bressler and his complete staff are the very best that I've seen in Houston, Tx. Dr Bressler did two different surgeries on me and he is the BEST! Wonderful doctor and person!

Submitted March 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bressler was VERY knowledgable and honest. Went the extra mile to do all necessary research and provide the best care possible. Very patient friendl and down to earth.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2006 | flag