Rate Dr. Dawn Ammirata

Dr. Dawn Ammirata's Ratings

She is absolutely exceptional. Knowledgeable; works effectively with all styles - both her colleagues I've observed. As a patient of hers for more than a decade, I can also say I travel a far distance because a professional as rare as Dawn is absolutely worth it. I feel fortunate for her breadth of knowledge; top professionalism and rare attributes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

Dawn Ammirata is no longer at this practice. I tried to make appointment and she is gone. Not sure where she went. Tried google and found a website dawnammirata.com. If you are looking for her. Hope I can find her. Best NP I ever went to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Love her! She makes appointments easy and totally comfortable. She's very knowledgeable. I travel an hour away to keep my appointment with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I've seen Dawn more than once, and she's funny, relatable, and most importantly, professional. I recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Let me just say that I have never ever dealt with such an unprofessional, rude and pompous person in my entire life. Having the same position in the same field Dawn was rude to me at my last visit. Outright accused me of lying and was so unprofessional that I will never ever deal with her again. On many occasions she disregarded my input and I felt as I was being interrogated and was very uncomfortable. Being that I have been a patient there for 11 years and soon to be a third baby through this facility I will make sure I speak to Dr Domnitz and Dr Newman about her unacceptable behavior. I will never deal with her again and if I have to I will switch practices. Stay away from this arrogant person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36050].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

AWH docs no longer bring the file in with them: they have a little notecard that they use to update files even during annual; the issue with this of course is that you find yourself having to remind them of things they should be aware of; this creates inconsistency. I also did not like that during my annual I requested scripts for OTC meds (per IRS FSA guidelines) and although she did it, Dawn huffed about it and the fact that I requested testing (like I do every year btw; she did not know because she didnt have my chart.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

LOVE her! I went in because I was nervous about an issue with my pregnancy. She was so helpful and didn't make me feel like any of my questions were stupid or annoying (even though I felt like I might have been over reacting). She made me feel so at ease. She talked to me like I have been a patient of hers for years and years and I've only seen her twice! Personable, smart, and a sense of humor which I think is super important in a health care provider. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

She is extremely nice and plesannt. She is funny and shpend time with you. She naswer all of my questions. She is not in a rush ith your visit or to get out the door to see another patient. I have been seeing her for a few years and I absolutely love her. I would definately reccommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Very helpful and comforting and took her time to answer all my questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Makes you feel very comfortable. Talks to you as if you're the only patient on her schedule. Spends time discussing concerns. She is easy to relate to and knowledgeable about her profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36045].votes_count ]]