You may also like

Rate Dawn Ammirata

Dawn Ammirata's Ratings

Dawn you need to come back to wayne! When they asked me who else I want to see when they told me you left I felt uncomfortable knowing someone else will be examing me you made me feel very comfortable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dawn Ammirata's response
I am sorry but you can now find me in Ridgewood at 550 North Maple Ave. Its only about 10 miles from the Wayne office. Many patients have already come to see me at the new office. Hope to see you soon.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

I'm so glad to hear that Dawn is accessible again and in another setting! Dawn has been my caregiver for at least 10 years and I'd follow her anywhere. I've recommended her several times and sincerely believe she has my best interests top of mind. Looking forward to seeing her soon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dawn is no longer in Wayne. Could not get information on where she went from office so good old yahoo worked. She has a web page dawnammirata.com but she is located in Ridgewood. If you want to find her! LOVE HER.......will be seeing her there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dawn Ammirata's response
The address is 550 North Maple Ave in Ridgewood. 201-444-4040. Valley Center for Women's Health. I do not go to the Ramsey office. I am trying to change the address on this site.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

She is awesome and very pretty to boot...she can examine me anytime

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Dawn is the best doctor I have ever been to. She is the only person to have ever helped me with a specific problem that I have been dealing with and I don't know what I would have done if I had not found her! She is extremely knowledgeable and has provided me with information that no other doctor has even come close to. I recommend Dawn to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2576235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Would follow Dawn as she has been my caregiver for the decade and her care is exceptional. Understand she is changing practices and has her own web site for updates

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Where is she? I called Womens Health in Wayne and was told she was out and was not coming back! Had to make an appointment with someone else. I want Dawn! She could find something totally horrible during an examination and immediately make you feel safe and comfortable. Some one find her or find out if she left the office in Wayne for good. I just hope she is ok and not ill herself.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2569704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dawn Ammirata's response
I am not ill. I am now located in Ridgewood. Valley Center for Women's Health. 201-444-4040. Hope to see you soon.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

She is absolutely exceptional. Knowledgeable; works effectively with all styles - both her colleagues I've observed. As a patient of hers for more than a decade, I can also say I travel a far distance because a professional as rare as Dawn is absolutely worth it. I feel fortunate for her breadth of knowledge; top professionalism and rare attributes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

Dawn Ammirata is no longer at this practice. I tried to make appointment and she is gone. Not sure where she went. Tried google and found a website dawnammirata.com. If you are looking for her. Hope I can find her. Best NP I ever went to.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2535364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Love her! She makes appointments easy and totally comfortable. She's very knowledgeable. I travel an hour away to keep my appointment with her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2530930].votes_count ]]