Dr. Catherine Onyett-Jeffries

Rate Dr. Catherine Onyett-Jeffries

Dr. Catherine Onyett-Jeffries's Ratings

She is the most caring doctor I have ever met. She genuinely cares about your health. How are you not motivated to make those necessary changes to improve. She is a real cheerleader for you improving your health. She follows up and listens, responds and is so knowledgeable. I'm feel lucky that she is my doctor. She is amazing! The only negative thing I can say about her is her name is a mouthful to say 5 times quickly.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

She is one of the best doctors I have met (I am an RN so have met many). She is my, my husband's and my daughter's doctor. She is great with all of us. She is knowledgeable, kind, caring, and absolutely fantastic with kids as well. She gave my daughter's vaccination and it was the first (and only) time she didn't cry! She fit me in right away when I had urgent concerns. A great doctor! Her staff are great, caring and knowledgable as well.

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

Basically, everything everyone else said....she is FANTASTIC! Pleasant, caring, kind, good listener, and much, much more!

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

Fantastic GP! Love her to death, she is thorough, well informed, warm and caring, always on time....just wonderful.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

One of the two best docs I've ever had the privilege to have. She's caring and warm and thorough. Couldn't recommend her more highly.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Onyett-Jeffries is wonderful. She is very caring, considerate and a wonderful listener. She takes the time to explain and suggest and never ever makes me feel rushed. I don't think I've ever waited longer than 5 minutes for my appointment. Happy to have found her! I would recommend her to friends and family

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

Great doctor. Very friendly, very helpful, very knowledgeable. Good listener. I am so glad I found her. I recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

Exceptionally friendly, helpful and approachable. She has a confident manner and is a good listener. Have never had a delayed appointment. Her cheerful manner goes a long way.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

Amazing doctor. She is very caring and understanding. i am so happy i found her!!!!

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

FANTASTIC! Amazing caring doctor that encourages you and motivates you to make healthy changes in life. Super supportive. Always on time. Understanding. Patient. Thorough. So happy I found her! :)

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag