Rate Dr. George S. Richardson

Dr. George S. Richardson's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Richardson several years ago after my son was born. Dr Richton was my sons only doctor up until some unfortunate circumstances that took him away from us I would love to have a chance to have Dr Richardson as my sons and my family doctor again. I had Dr liver issues years ago and was hospitalized and I found the Dr Richardson had the best bedside manner of any doctor that I've ever had in my life. he was there every morning to see how I was doing. I truly feel fortunate to have had a doctor like Dr Richardson he was very down to earth and explained everything clearly in layman's terms. he always made me comfortable and never rushed me or my son. I would do anything to have him as my family doctor again. I have not held and single doctor for any period of time since losing him as our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I started seeing Dr Richardson Sept'13 when my family Dr moved away. He has been absolutely wonderful to me and my family. He is very kind and easy to talk to, and more than competent and knowledgable. I would recommend him to everyone. I have a lot of ongoing issues and he always takes the time to listen. Love him! He is at Woodlawn Medical in Dartmouth if anyone wants to know. Our family is moving to CapeBreton and I'm still keeping him. He's that good!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

When I heard Dr Richardson was back, I was ecstatic! He was my family doctor for years before he left his practice and despite his issues, he was always very attentive, caring and willing to help me as best he could. I would LOVE to have him back as my family physician if anyone can tell me where he's practicing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Richardson has saved me from the brink of disaster many times. I love and respect him. Can't wait to get him back. Michael Amiro.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

I saw DR. Richardson for the first time shortly before my sister-in-law passed away. He is a intelligent, kind, compassionate doctor. I am happy to say we will be keeping him as a family doctor. I feel very well taken care of. Glad you're back! Cheers to the future Dr. Richardson!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

I found him to be very helpful without hesitation. I had a test done at DGH and the next day he called with results. Great manners and I felt very comfortable with my first visit to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Dr. George Richardson is a efficient, compassionate and caring doctor. He provided excellent care for myself and several family members for over 20 years. My three children and I value him greatly and are looking forward to having our 'Good Doctor' back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

He was my family's doctor for almost 20 years and we were willing to sit 3 hours in a waiting room to get in to see him throughout. But we were left in the dust with the rest of his 4500 patients when he quit his practice due to the issues noted in the newspaper article at the bottom of this webpage. We only found out from our new physicians that we were all misdiagnosed by Dr. Richardson - grossly so and with serious repercussions due to the resulting delays in treatment. I am saddened that he is now involved in medicine again. Medical mistakes have grave consequences and I personally could not trust him with my health care ever again. And yes, he was a very nice guy - but that doesn't matter much in the end.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

To those of you who are happy with Mr. Richardson, I'm glad you have a doctor you like. However, my family is mourning the loss of a former patient who had no idea how sick he was until he found out from another doctor during a minor procedure, after Richardson closed his practice. If Richardson did not check lab work as indicated in news reports and the medical college report, would my father still be here?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36238].votes_count ]]