Rate Dr. Jayson Dool

Dr. Jayson Dool's Ratings

I had a double mastectomy due to cancer, followed by radiation, making for a very complicated reconstruction. Dr Dool and his staff have been absolutely fabulous throughout this process. Very knowledgeable, understanding, compassionate and accommodating. I would recommend him in a second!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Greatly satisfied with the flap surgery by Dr.Jayson Dool that finally healed my ischial wound after 2.5 years of being ill with this wound. Thank you Dr. Dool for helping me being healthy
again.!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Had my final reconstruction Oct 23rd 2014 and once again Dr. Dool & his wonderful staff have come through with flying colors.Thank You for being there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I had a mastectomy done in May of 2012 due to cancer.I was referd to Dr. Dool through my family physician.He told me exactly what would be done & also what to expect post op in an extremely professional & knowledgeable manner so that I understood everything.The compassion that this Dr. & his staff show for their patients will hopefully be in every physicians office in the future. Thank You Dr. Dool & Staff for the wonderful care you have given. Zelda Boudreau

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

Very specific with his treatments, treated my husband suffering with severe burns throughout a recovery period that is successful to date.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I had a lumpectomy in 2009, by a surgeon in Halifax. It was a sloppy job. Dr.Dool made my chest even and even though it has only been a couple days I am very pleased. Thank you. Also, the office staff were helpful and polite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Very rough went in with a severe hand injury and handled my hand like a piece of trash, other than that very nice and helpful so far

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

I had been waiting to be seen since November to have a lump checked on my hand. The boney growth has been getting larger and more painful with time. Saw him this week for the first time , I had to call to set up the appointment, and feel I am still waiting to see what the issue is with my hand. Wants me to wait another two months for more bone growth and reassess at that time. Meanwhile I have a job that requires me to use my hands and be gentle with my own patients, lets hope this does not drag on a leave me unable to work and worse loose the use of my good hand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36274].votes_count ]]