Rate Dr. Jayson Dool

Dr. Jayson Dool's Ratings

I had a mastectomy done in May of 2012 due to cancer.I was referd to Dr. Dool through my family physician.He told me exactly what would be done & also what to expect post op in an extremely professional & knowledgeable manner so that I understood everything.The compassion that this Dr. & his staff show for their patients will hopefully be in every physicians office in the future. Thank You Dr. Dool & Staff for the wonderful care you have given. Zelda Boudreau

Submitted Nov. 16, 2013 | flag

Very specific with his treatments, treated my husband suffering with severe burns throughout a recovery period that is successful to date.

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

I had a lumpectomy in 2009, by a surgeon in Halifax. It was a sloppy job. Dr.Dool made my chest even and even though it has only been a couple days I am very pleased. Thank you. Also, the office staff were helpful and polite.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

Very rough went in with a severe hand injury and handled my hand like a piece of trash, other than that very nice and helpful so far

Submitted July 4, 2013 | flag

I had been waiting to be seen since November to have a lump checked on my hand. The boney growth has been getting larger and more painful with time. Saw him this week for the first time , I had to call to set up the appointment, and feel I am still waiting to see what the issue is with my hand. Wants me to wait another two months for more bone growth and reassess at that time. Meanwhile I have a job that requires me to use my hands and be gentle with my own patients, lets hope this does not drag on a leave me unable to work and worse loose the use of my good hand.

Submitted March 28, 2013 | flag