Rate Dr. Steven J. Medwell

Dr. Steven J. Medwell's Ratings

Dr. Medwell took the time to explain the situation in detail and made sure I understood what it was that he was saying and spent time answering the questions that I had.

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

Dr Medwell is an outstanding physician and top colon expert in my view. He cares seriously about me as a patient and he is always encouraging and positive. He takes time to explain my symptoms and care. He makes referrals to other top physicians, and once we are at the top we stay there. For me, diagnosed a rare kind of cancer that was previously misdiagnosed. He helped me obtain effective treatment for this stage 4 cancer and I have survived more than seven years since the treatment. I owe my life to Dr. Medwell and the fine team of coordinating physicians he recommends. If you are uncomfortable with the sort of exams and other personal invasions associated with the colon, this doctor is a an excellent choice. He knows his work and makes me feel comfortable in clinical situations that would otherwise be embarrassing.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2011 | flag