Rate Dr. K. Rad Payman

Dr. K. Rad Payman's Ratings

Dr. Payman explained everything about my surgery and the expected results in detail and truly spent a lot of time making sure all of my questions were answered. I had surgery 3 months ago and everything was exactly how he described. I am very happy with my results and would recommend Dr. Payman to everyone that has a spinal problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Finally I have met a surgeon that knows what he is doing!!! Came up with the diagnosis that other doctors couldn't figure out and performed my surgery within 3 weeks. I am pain free and only regret not meeting Dr. Payman sooner. Go and see him! You will be happy you did!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Had an appointment on Thursday with him. Had me waiting over 1 hour in his waiting room. Unprofessional. Does not care about his patients. I will not recommend him to any of my friends or family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623688].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Very impressed with not only Dr. Payman's credentials (graduated from the top Medical School in the country) but with his kind and friendly bedside manner. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Thank God I met Dr. Payman. He saved my quality of life with the surgery he performed on my low back. I thought I had no options until I was referred to Dr. Payman. He was able to remove the disc herniation that was crushing my spinal cord through an incision I can barely even see. I left surgery with only a bandaid and no pain. Heaven sent doctor and staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Patient care comes first with Dr. Payman. He recommended conservative treatments first (physical therapy/accupuncture/chiro/massage) and when this didn't work recommended pain management injections. Eventually, I underwent spinal surgery as an OUTPATIENT! Imagine that, I was home two hours after my spine surgery, PAIN FREE!!!! The choice is simple. Advanced Spine Institute and Dr. Payman are the BEST!! Try them and you will agree!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Great doctor. Caring. Educated. Trustworthy. Excellent results. Got me back to my regular gym and sports activities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

He is a JOKE. Cares for no one. He asks his friends to write review. What he likes is money dose not care about patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584578].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Phenomenal surgeon. Tried conservative treatments first before recommending micro surgery. I'm 6 months out from my surgery and back to my normal activities. Best training (Johns Hopkins and UCLA) and nice, professional staff. Very happy with my results. Thanks Advanced Spine Insititute!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

The best surgeon ! However the two or three times I have gone to see him I have waited over 1 hour. The doctor walks in late. Not very professional .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192132].votes_count ]]