Rate Dr. K. Rad Payman

Dr. K. Rad Payman's Ratings

Thank God I met Dr. Payman. He saved my quality of life with the surgery he performed on my low back. I thought I had no options until I was referred to Dr. Payman. He was able to remove the disc herniation that was crushing my spinal cord through an incision I can barely even see. I left surgery with only a bandaid and no pain. Heaven sent doctor and staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Patient care comes first with Dr. Payman. He recommended conservative treatments first (physical therapy/accupuncture/chiro/massage) and when this didn't work recommended pain management injections. Eventually, I underwent spinal surgery as an OUTPATIENT! Imagine that, I was home two hours after my spine surgery, PAIN FREE!!!! The choice is simple. Advanced Spine Institute and Dr. Payman are the BEST!! Try them and you will agree!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Great doctor. Caring. Educated. Trustworthy. Excellent results. Got me back to my regular gym and sports activities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

He is a JOKE. Cares for no one. He asks his friends to write review. What he likes is money dose not care about patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584578].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Phenomenal surgeon. Tried conservative treatments first before recommending micro surgery. I'm 6 months out from my surgery and back to my normal activities. Best training (Johns Hopkins and UCLA) and nice, professional staff. Very happy with my results. Thanks Advanced Spine Insititute!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

The best surgeon ! However the two or three times I have gone to see him I have waited over 1 hour. The doctor walks in late. Not very professional .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Best surgeon I have ever had. Makes you feel like a friend not just a number. I had great results the same day as my neck and my back surgeries. My expectations were surpassed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Payman thank you for giving me my life back. You have been a blessing in my life. It's needles to say that I would recommend your services to anyone seeking nothing but the best. I sustained injuries to my spine during Operation Enduring Freedom, you did more for me in less than one year than all of my previous doctors and specialist combined. I am truly greatfull to you and the entire team of the Advanced Spine Institute. I don't think my surgery could have gone any better. Thank you! Artificial disk replacement. L5-S1

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Great Doctor and Surgeon! Had a large disc herniation in my neck. He referred me to therapy and then injections when therapy didn't work. He eventually did a minimally invasive cervical decompression and now I am pain free. Dr. Payman is knowlegdable, well trained, and highly skilled. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2014

Dr Payman is by far the best doctor I've ever seen. He is very down to earth and was genuinely concerned about my health and family. After reviewing my MRI, he explained the prognosis to my wife and I in terms that we could understand. He even gave me his personal cell phone which I used to ask questions and concerns. He personally called me before and after surgery to see how I was doing. Before surgery, I had constant pain in my neck. After surgery, the pain was instant gone! I am currently 4 months post op and i feel great. His staff at the surgery center and office are awesome. If you don't believe this review, at least call and schedule a consultation to find out for yourself. thank you Dr Payman for giving me my quality of life back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36676].votes_count ]]