You may also like

Rate Dr. K. Rad Payman

Dr. K. Rad Payman's Ratings

Very compassionate and caring physician. Truly appreciate everything he and his office have done for my husband after his neck injury (surfing accident). 3 months ago he had neck surgery with Dr. Payman and is now back to all his normal activities (surfing is still 9 months away). Responsible, caring, and professional are the best words to describe Dr. Payman!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2779539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Had appointment with Dr. Payman everything went great. However he sent me to get new mri after this is mission impossible . He told me he would call me back and never did. I called his office and cellphone five times. I finally just got copies of my paperwork and saw another doctor. I am now two months post my surgery with another surgery and feel great.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2723347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Saw Dr. Payman after another surgeon recommended a lengthy and risky surgery to fuse several discs in my low back. Dr. Payman treated me with spinal injections and physical therapy and after 3 months I'm as good as new. See Dr. Payman before you do anything to your back!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2670627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

Very pleased with my experience. Tried conservative treatments first before having surgery with Dr. Payman. He explained everything to me and my husband and was there with us every step of the way. He is always available should any questions come up. Truly an exceptional doctor and surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2664956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

An excellent surgeon. Phenomenal results! Professional staff and world class education.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2658352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

I saw 2 other surgeons that recommended surgery. I saw Dr. Payman to get another opinion and he recommended therapy and non surgical care. I am now pain free. No surgery needed. Thanks Dr. Payman for your honest and conservative recommendations!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2636834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

3 months after my neck surgery and I'm back to playing tennis and running. Neck and at pain are gone. My only regret is that I didn't do the surgery sooner. So happy with Dr. Payman and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2636761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

Dr. Payman explained everything about my surgery and the expected results in detail and truly spent a lot of time making sure all of my questions were answered. I had surgery 3 months ago and everything was exactly how he described. I am very happy with my results and would recommend Dr. Payman to everyone that has a spinal problem.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Finally I have met a surgeon that knows what he is doing!!! Came up with the diagnosis that other doctors couldn't figure out and performed my surgery within 3 weeks. I am pain free and only regret not meeting Dr. Payman sooner. Go and see him! You will be happy you did!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2624644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Had an appointment on Thursday with him. Had me waiting over 1 hour in his waiting room. Unprofessional. Does not care about his patients. I will not recommend him to any of my friends or family.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2623688].votes_count ]]