Rate Dr. K. Rad Payman

Dr. K. Rad Payman's Ratings

The best surgeon ! However the two or three times I have gone to see him I have waited over 1 hour. The doctor walks in late. Not very professional .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Best surgeon I have ever had. Makes you feel like a friend not just a number. I had great results the same day as my neck and my back surgeries. My expectations were surpassed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Payman thank you for giving me my life back. You have been a blessing in my life. It's needles to say that I would recommend your services to anyone seeking nothing but the best. I sustained injuries to my spine during Operation Enduring Freedom, you did more for me in less than one year than all of my previous doctors and specialist combined. I am truly greatfull to you and the entire team of the Advanced Spine Institute. I don't think my surgery could have gone any better. Thank you! Artificial disk replacement. L5-S1

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Great Doctor and Surgeon! Had a large disc herniation in my neck. He referred me to therapy and then injections when therapy didn't work. He eventually did a minimally invasive cervical decompression and now I am pain free. Dr. Payman is knowlegdable, well trained, and highly skilled. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2014

Dr Payman is by far the best doctor I've ever seen. He is very down to earth and was genuinely concerned about my health and family. After reviewing my MRI, he explained the prognosis to my wife and I in terms that we could understand. He even gave me his personal cell phone which I used to ask questions and concerns. He personally called me before and after surgery to see how I was doing. Before surgery, I had constant pain in my neck. After surgery, the pain was instant gone! I am currently 4 months post op and i feel great. His staff at the surgery center and office are awesome. If you don't believe this review, at least call and schedule a consultation to find out for yourself. thank you Dr Payman for giving me my quality of life back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2014

Dr. Payman is AMAZING! I will forever be grateful to him for giving me back my life. Thank you Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

Dr. K. Rad Payman is competent and personable. He is very concerned about the patient and family. I am the husband of a patient. Dr. Payman came to the waiting room after my wife entered the recovery room. He told me what the prognosis was and took me to recovery to see my wife. She was awake and reported an immediate relief of her previous symptoms, which was a pronounced numbness in her legs. Dr. Payman is the most human and caring doctor we ever met. This was her second surgery this year by Dr. Payman, one cervical and one spine. Dr. Payman’s work has significantly improved her life by relief of her constant neck and back pain. Great job Dr. Payman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

I had C 5-6 disckecotmy & fusion surgery. Dr. Payman does excellent work- no more pain or limited movements. He listens to his patients, explains problems and procedures so that you have a good understanding of the work to be done, as well as letting the patient feel they have an educated part in deciding which treatment best suits their particular needs. His staff were all knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. I would recommend Dr. Payman to any of my friends or family who may need his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr Payman gets an A+ in my family ! He's our family orthopedic doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2013

Dr. Payman and staff are amazing! Very knowledgable ! Board Certified and John Hopkins trained!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][36671].votes_count ]]