Rate Dr. Janet P. Fermin

Dr. Janet P. Fermin's Ratings

Dr. Fermin is one of the most down to earth doctors I've ever met. She provides excellent care and takes the time to inform, to comfort and to treat her young patients (and their worried mothers). She and her husband, Dr. Amjad Mahfoud are an excellent team and it feels like they are an extension of our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1943580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Dr. Fermin, Dr. Mafoud, and the staff are so wonderful! I am so grateful for the exellent care my son receives. She is so kind, patient, and caring. She really spends time to make sure all questions are answered and never seems rushed. Ease of making an appointment is superb and I cannot say enough kind things about her and the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1943579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

I can't recommend Dr. Fermin enough. She is very gentle, caring and thoughtful wit hher young patients. Her tact with me as a mother has always been professional, intelligent and courteous. I don't feel like she is ever talking down to me - she is instead a partner in helping to care for my children. She always calls after lab results and makes sure to follow up with the nursing staff to make sure notes and files are updated accordingly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1943578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

Dr. Fermin is so gentle and caring. She truely cares for her patients. I always get follow up calls after my child came in sick just to make sure she is feeling better. Excellent doctor, excellent staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1943577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2008

She seems to be a nice doctor, caring with the kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1943576].votes_count ]]