Dr. Clifford Moodley

Rate Dr. Clifford Moodley

Dr. Clifford Moodley's Ratings

Dr. Moodley is really the best family doctor that we've been to see. Really respectful and friendly!

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

Wow, I had a family doctor for many years and when I really needed her I thought she didn't come thru in any way. Then I finally found Dr. Clifford Moodley and my whole view changed. He's on time, listens, caring, knowledgeable, through and doesn't limit me to 1 question. I should have done this years ago. I hope you never lose your "bedside" manner it means the world to patients.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2014 | flag

I recently started going to Dr. Moodley because I didn't like my previous Dr. I was pleasantly surprised that he took the time to find out about me and my children and I felt that he was actually listening to what I said and not just nodding. He gave me further information that was new to me & helpful. He also followed up on specialist apts my kids and I needed. I have recently moved to chilliwack but I will continue to go to Dr. Moodley becuase I felt valued there.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr Clifford is the best Dr I ever had. He is very patient and kind, sometimes I almost forgot he is a Dr because he feels like a friend of mine. Strongly recommended to everybody who is seeking excellent Dr in Abbotsford.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

An amazing doctor..very talented & knowledgeable and spends his time and listens to your concerns.. highly recommended..

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

First off, Dr.Moodley is a very kind and smart man. He listens and always takes his time with each issue. The old staff were amazing. I miss those ladies. They have recently gone through some kind of change and got rid of all the wonderful staff and now in their place are some awful rude women who couldnt care less about you. I am looking for a new doctor only because of the new receptionists. Sorry Dr. Moodley. I will miss you. Hire some new receptionists that actually give a $%#% and have some manners. Not some snotty young grads there only for a paycheck.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

Great doctor! Quite young but knowledgeable and very professional. Listened carefully, asked the right questions and recommended further action.

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

Amazing doctor but he's not accepting new patients.

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

Staff was very pleasant from the first phone call. Dr. Moodley greeted us with a smile and a firm handshake and on time! I feel confident that Dr. Moodley will be a great Dr. for us. Thankful to have found him.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

I had my first appointment today with Dr. Moodley. I was really impressed with my visit. He was not rushed, listened to everything I needed to say, and was very thorough. The staff was friendly too. I am glad to have found this doctor!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag