You may also like

Rate Dr. Clifford Moodley

Dr. Clifford Moodley's Ratings

I have never had such an amazing doctor! He was kind, took the time to listen to me! Helped me in every way that he could! I moved and missed the letter that he was leaving. I wish I could have seen him just one last time!!!!He will be VERY missed!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

No one finer. Our first dictor in Canada and he did way more then ever expected from a family doctor. A true loss for Canada's medical profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr Moodley Has Now left Canada to go back to South Africa Very missed !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

I will miss Dr. Moodley as well. He was very thorough, a listener, knowledgeable, and caring. I felt completely confidence in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

What a shock to get that closure letter in the mail. when our doctor Dr. Michael Campbell announced he was leaving his practice we were so upset, but he recommended Dr. Moodley and that was a blessing. Dr. Moodley couldn't be nicer, he is so incredibly knowledgeable and always took time to seek additional care for us. We consider ourselves lucky to have had him for such a short period. I can only hope that the doctor that he has recommended will be simular to him, what a loss for Abbotsford.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

I am so disappointed. I have loved this doctor. I got a letter in the mail yesterday stating his office closure as of Dec 31. I called his office to make a last follow up appointment and there is no appointments available. I cried when I read the letter, it took me years to find a family doctor, let alone a good one to follow my chronic illness and three small children. I am at a loss and extremely upset that I did not have the chance to have one more appointment to answer some important questions I had. I would of loved more than one weeks notice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Very sorry he is leaving us,says he will be back in 4 or 5 years

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Very very happy to have found Dr. Moodley as our family doctor. He listens to what you have to say and respects your input. He is knowledgeable and caring and you get the impression he enjoys what he is doing. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Moodley is really the best family doctor that we've been to see. Really respectful and friendly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Wow, I had a family doctor for many years and when I really needed her I thought she didn't come thru in any way. Then I finally found Dr. Clifford Moodley and my whole view changed. He's on time, listens, caring, knowledgeable, through and doesn't limit me to 1 question. I should have done this years ago. I hope you never lose your "bedside" manner it means the world to patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][37447].votes_count ]]