Rate Dr. Clifford Moodley

Dr. Clifford Moodley's Ratings

I am so disappointed. I have loved this doctor. I got a letter in the mail yesterday stating his office closure as of Dec 31. I called his office to make a last follow up appointment and there is no appointments available. I cried when I read the letter, it took me years to find a family doctor, let alone a good one to follow my chronic illness and three small children. I am at a loss and extremely upset that I did not have the chance to have one more appointment to answer some important questions I had. I would of loved more than one weeks notice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Very sorry he is leaving us,says he will be back in 4 or 5 years

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Very very happy to have found Dr. Moodley as our family doctor. He listens to what you have to say and respects your input. He is knowledgeable and caring and you get the impression he enjoys what he is doing. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Moodley is really the best family doctor that we've been to see. Really respectful and friendly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2192262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Wow, I had a family doctor for many years and when I really needed her I thought she didn't come thru in any way. Then I finally found Dr. Clifford Moodley and my whole view changed. He's on time, listens, caring, knowledgeable, through and doesn't limit me to 1 question. I should have done this years ago. I hope you never lose your "bedside" manner it means the world to patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][37447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

I recently started going to Dr. Moodley because I didn't like my previous Dr. I was pleasantly surprised that he took the time to find out about me and my children and I felt that he was actually listening to what I said and not just nodding. He gave me further information that was new to me & helpful. He also followed up on specialist apts my kids and I needed. I have recently moved to chilliwack but I will continue to go to Dr. Moodley becuase I felt valued there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][37451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Dr Clifford is the best Dr I ever had. He is very patient and kind, sometimes I almost forgot he is a Dr because he feels like a friend of mine. Strongly recommended to everybody who is seeking excellent Dr in Abbotsford.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][37450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

An amazing doctor..very talented & knowledgeable and spends his time and listens to your concerns.. highly recommended..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][37449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

First off, Dr.Moodley is a very kind and smart man. He listens and always takes his time with each issue. The old staff were amazing. I miss those ladies. They have recently gone through some kind of change and got rid of all the wonderful staff and now in their place are some awful rude women who couldnt care less about you. I am looking for a new doctor only because of the new receptionists. Sorry Dr. Moodley. I will miss you. Hire some new receptionists that actually give a $%#% and have some manners. Not some snotty young grads there only for a paycheck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][37448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

Great doctor! Quite young but knowledgeable and very professional. Listened carefully, asked the right questions and recommended further action.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][37446].votes_count ]]