Rate Dr. Keith L. Klein

Dr. Keith L. Klein's Ratings

Doctor Klein is great, however, Dolly in the office is EXTREMELY rude.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

My experience with Dr. Klein's office was a nightmare. His incompetent receptionist rescheduled me multiple times for internal reasons. During my visit, I got the distinct impression that nobody gave a damn about me. Dr. Klein was colder than concrete, failing to make eye contact or introduce himself. His staff provided minimal direction and looked miserable. I received complete blood work, but to my utter disbelief it took 3 MONTHS before I got my results. I called repeatedly to obtain the lab work, only to hear "we'll call you back" which never happened. After threatening to contact management, Dr. Klein himself calls me - only to explain that they have NO RECORD of me. I don't exist. He says there's no evidence of my appointment, my registration, nothing. Oddly enough, he does have my blood work. Genius, doc. Dr. Klein's office is fundamentally unprofessional, incompetent and unfriendly. My pets receive astoundingly better care at the vet. Avoid this office at all costs.

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

I didnt have to go into the office to get bad customer service from Dr. Keith Klein's office. I called his office to schedule a appointment after being discharged from the ER, and I was told by Ceci that there is no walk-in appointment and that the next appointment available would be in 2 weeks. I tried explaining to her that I had been discharged from the ER with a DX of hypertension and chest pain and she didnt even bother to hear me out. Instead, she rushed me off the phone and hung up!!! If I cant see my own Dr in a timely manner after a ER visit, who am I suppose to see?! All because they dont take walk ins. SMH

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr. Klein for many, many years. If I had not moved out of state, I would still be seeing him. Ceci, his office manager was the best! She attended to my needs quickly and efficiently. I really miss her and the doctor! I would recommend this office and their professionals every time!

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

I have read the negative comments about Dr Klein and his staff and it seems they are describing another doctor, not the warm compassionate intelligent doctor I have been seeing for 15 years. He came to see me in the hospital at 2 AM on a Saturday night and literally saved my life. When I lost my job and insurance, he continued to see me for free and said he will not abandon a long term patient when times get tough. What other doctor would do that? I have sent many friends to see Dr Klein, and they are all delighted with his care. There must be some patients in the world that only see negative or have chips on their shoulders, but none of their comments seem to describe the doctor that I and my friends all adore.

Submitted May 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Klein is my primary care physician. He is a great doctor who is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I can highly recommend him.

Submitted April 10, 2012 | flag

My husband and I recently saw Dr. Klein for a check-up and we both loved him. He spend almost a whole hour with us, was very patient and knowledgeable, and has a great sense of humor. We will make him our primary doctor.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

Both my husband and I saw Dr. Klein. We loved him and are going to make him our primary.

Submitted March 31, 2010 | flag

Dr.Klein spent over 2 hours with me, he was very professional and caring.He is very knowledgable in kidney disease. I will be seeing him as my new kidney doctor.

Submitted July 16, 2009 | flag

I saw this Dr. when I was younger and I wanted to review him becaus this is the WORST experience I had with a physician. In hindsight, I should have reported him for malpractice. RUN do not walk away from this office. I almsot lost my life because of his callous treatment. This is a man that has no right practicing medicine.

Submitted March 11, 2009 | flag