Dr. Jennifer M. Phillips

Rate Dr. Jennifer M. Phillips

Dr. Jennifer M. Phillips's Ratings

I am a temporary dental assistant and filled in as Dr. Phillips' assistant for two weeks. As a dental assistant for over 10 years, I have never worked with a doctor like Dr. Phillips. She is incredibly patient and very gentle. Her personality is wonderful, but she has got the skills as well. She uses all ceramic crowns,(which do not have the dark lining around the gum line like porcelain fused to metal crowns),so they look very natural. She takes her time with her work to make sure fillings and crowns are adjusted to optimal comfort and are esthetically pleasing. You aren’t viewed as just another dollar sign. She’s not in such a huge rush to get to the next chair as she is focused on each person and their needs. Sadly,I no longer work with Dr. Phillips, but I have decided that she is my new family dentist. She genuinely cares for her patients and is up to date on the new dental technology and techniques.5 stars for Dr. Jen! Offices in N.Ogden(Mt. View) and Roy(Midland) 801-317-4407

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag