Dr. Rita L. Lechleitner

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Rita L. Lechleitner has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Rita" to "Rita L."
RID: 1629880
09/11/11 2 5 5 5 I love this Dr. I had breast lumps removed in 2006 and I had no problems every since. I don't like her receptionist. She is very rude!  Respond
RID: 1466960
17/06/11 5 3 5 5 Very direct and to the point but with compassion and a sense of humor. My first visit I had to wait over 40 minutes to see her, but eventually realized she wanted to see me last because she spent well over an hour with my husband and I going over the procedure. Very pleased with the outcome of the surgery. Office staff was always helpful, but then again, I'm well insured.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 761119
11/01/09 4 5 5 5 I could not have been happier with the outcome of my surgery performed by Dr. Lechleitner, In addition, her staff was cordial, helpful, and efficient. Dr. Lechleitner's demeanor was professional and with an appropriate level of humour - given the gravity of what she does. Her 'bedside' manner went a long way to easing my anxiety prior to and through the post-surgical wait for the pathology report.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 741300
10/12/08 1 1 2 5 The doctor's skill is very good and my surgery was very successful. I was told the insurance will cover all cost before I receive the service. However, the billing lady is very rude and refuse to work with my insurance company. I have to file the claim myself. The bill turns out to be higher than unitedhealth care's fare market rate and the insurance won't cover all, thus I have to pay a lot for this service I received in emergency room.
Insurance: United Healthcare