Rate Dr. Christina M. Labella

Dr. Christina M. Labella's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. labella for over 10 years. I usually see her for yearly check ups. She listens to my occasional concern and is quick to get testing done. She has always been very thorough in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment. The majority of the staff is awesome, very pleasant. The only issue I've had is the receptionist (Brentwood office) who is consistently curt with me. I can deal with her demeanor though to see a good doctor.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

Wow. No bedside manner. Wants everything done her way, on her schedule. Wanted to induce at 37 weeks for early dilation (I went to 41+ weeks, went into labor naturally, and had an 8 hour start to finish labor). Told horror stories about crack babies born to unwed teenage moms to try to get me to agree to induction. Actually said "You better make sure you have a turkey baster and that your husband has read up on homebirth" when I declined. Horrible lady.

Submitted March 13, 2009 | flag