You may also like

Rate Dr. Bernard I. Krupp

Dr. Bernard I. Krupp's Ratings

I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out on Monday. I called in Thursday because the stitchs came out on one of the holes, they said it was normal, although now on Sunday all my other stitchs are still intact. He gave me a prescription for only 20 pain pills. After taking them as directed, I am in severe pain on the same hole that lost the stitchs. After talking to many other people who have had their wisdom teeth extracted, I gained advise on calling his emergency number to ask for a call in prescription untill I can be seen. Many other people saidntheir pain lasted way longer than 6 days. When I called, he was very rude and short and said he would not call me in a prescription. I gave this man almost 2,000, I should be alloted enough pills to get me through until I can be seen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Krupp is the best he and his staff are very professional,freindly,calming,and compassionate. I was very scared at my first visit by the time I left i felt at ease and very eager to return to have my precedure done. I wanted to be put to sleep for the precedure but i couldnt because of my blood pressure. I was ready to run out tye door but Dr. Krupp and his team assured me that everything would be just fine. I must admit. The precedure was over with in 49 minutes i had 26 teeth removed, sutures and dentures. ALL IN THE SAME DAY. Im writting this comment 24 hours later with no pain and very minimal swelling. If you have a fear of dentist Dr.Krupp and his team will change that. I highly recommend you to pay him a visit trust me it will be worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Krupp speaks to us in a very condescending and rude tone. My son is suffering from a traumatic attack and robbery. He needed surgery to repair a broken jaw. The hospital ER sent us to Krupp. We have had some issues with post-op care and Krupp has been nothing but rude about all of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2014

He was emotionally cruel to my mentally ill daughter, the patient. And, he continues to bill me for $178 even though my insurance paid and I paid the uncovered balance at the time of service. Worst doctor ever!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Krupp is the best. He paid attention to my concern and put me at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Extremely thorough. Excellent work and great chairside manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681077].votes_count ]]