You may also like

Rate Dr. Bernard I. Krupp

Dr. Bernard I. Krupp's Ratings

Dr. Krupp is the best he and his staff are very professional,freindly,calming,and compassionate. I was very scared at my first visit by the time I left i felt at ease and very eager to return to have my precedure done. I wanted to be put to sleep for the precedure but i couldnt because of my blood pressure. I was ready to run out tye door but Dr. Krupp and his team assured me that everything would be just fine. I must admit. The precedure was over with in 49 minutes i had 26 teeth removed, sutures and dentures. ALL IN THE SAME DAY. Im writting this comment 24 hours later with no pain and very minimal swelling. If you have a fear of dentist Dr.Krupp and his team will change that. I highly recommend you to pay him a visit trust me it will be worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Krupp speaks to us in a very condescending and rude tone. My son is suffering from a traumatic attack and robbery. He needed surgery to repair a broken jaw. The hospital ER sent us to Krupp. We have had some issues with post-op care and Krupp has been nothing but rude about all of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2014

He was emotionally cruel to my mentally ill daughter, the patient. And, he continues to bill me for $178 even though my insurance paid and I paid the uncovered balance at the time of service. Worst doctor ever!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Krupp is the best. He paid attention to my concern and put me at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Extremely thorough. Excellent work and great chairside manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681077].votes_count ]]