You may also like

She delivered all 3 of my kids
So kind

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I had a very complicated pregnancy and Dr Kobelin and Dr Achilles were beyond fantastic. The office staff was wonderful and always accommodating. I spent a great deal of time there each week and they were terrific. Felt like family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

truly amazing professional
she was so caring and nice during my recent pregnancy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Very warm and professional woman OB . Her office is well managed and she seems to be well organized compared to other doctors I see

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2408175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Great doc with great bedside manner. Got lucky as she was at both of my deliveries

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

Dr. Kobelin was pleasant enough when I was pregnant with my child back in 2004. I am only writing this now as I came across this site just now. I was very disappointed with the front desk staff. I particularly was surprised by a joke they had at the reception desk - a pretend urn that said something like "ashes of difficult patients". Something like that. Not very patient centered. It may no longer be there - I hope. Unfortunately, I felt like each visit was a bit rote -- kind of just telling me what I already read in my pregnancy books. I also ended up with a complication that no one picked up on and may not have been able to. Still it was not an optimal situation. I had a different person I never met deliver my baby and that went fine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

we had great experience with Dr. Kobelin. she is very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

Dr. Kobelin is the Doctor, I have never thought of being taken care of any other Doctor except her. I expected my first child, by then I was new to Boston, I was well handled for the 9 moths that I saw her. Her level of knowledge and profesionalism is very high.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

Dr. Kobelin and her team are very responsible and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

GHE REAT DOCTOR. ALSO BEING FEMALE SHE CAN RELATE TO HER PATIENTS PROBLEMS ALOT BETTER THEN A MALE DOC COULD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681125].votes_count ]]