Rate Dr. Cindy G. Kobelin

Dr. Cindy G. Kobelin's Ratings

truly amazing professional
she was so caring and nice during my recent pregnancy

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014 | flag

Very warm and professional woman OB . Her office is well managed and she seems to be well organized compared to other doctors I see

Submitted April 27, 2014 | flag

Great doc with great bedside manner. Got lucky as she was at both of my deliveries

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kobelin was pleasant enough when I was pregnant with my child back in 2004. I am only writing this now as I came across this site just now. I was very disappointed with the front desk staff. I particularly was surprised by a joke they had at the reception desk - a pretend urn that said something like "ashes of difficult patients". Something like that. Not very patient centered. It may no longer be there - I hope. Unfortunately, I felt like each visit was a bit rote -- kind of just telling me what I already read in my pregnancy books. I also ended up with a complication that no one picked up on and may not have been able to. Still it was not an optimal situation. I had a different person I never met deliver my baby and that went fine.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

we had great experience with Dr. Kobelin. she is very helpful.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kobelin is the Doctor, I have never thought of being taken care of any other Doctor except her. I expected my first child, by then I was new to Boston, I was well handled for the 9 moths that I saw her. Her level of knowledge and profesionalism is very high.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kobelin and her team are very responsible and efficient.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

GHE REAT DOCTOR. ALSO BEING FEMALE SHE CAN RELATE TO HER PATIENTS PROBLEMS ALOT BETTER THEN A MALE DOC COULD

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

She is the best. Friendly, pays attention to details, considerate, professional. If you have not yet chosen a gynecologist, I would recommend her for you. Since she became mine, I have never thought of switching to another doctor. She took care of me well when I was expecting my first child.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2009 | flag

She is a wonderful professional. I had a high risk pregnancy and felt very well taken care of.

Submitted June 15, 2009 | flag