Rate Dr. Jack B. Kistler

Dr. Jack B. Kistler's Ratings

Dr Kistler was wonderful! He only charged me 60.00 for an office visit since I have no insurance. He even checked and cleaned my ears without any additional charge. Very nice and wanted to go back again but he retired! Bummer for me, but happy for him. Will be trying his replacement at that office (for 65.00 per visit) in a couple weeks. Hopefully will be happy with new doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Jack Kistler is a knowledgable and concerned physician. You never have to wait more than 10 minutes and he has good recommendations when necessary. He is never in a rush and always takes the time to talk to his patients about their concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

Very good doctor, been seeing him for about 22 years now. I would recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][681165].votes_count ]]