Rate Dr. James Weidner

Dr. James Weidner's Ratings

Dr. Weidner is an excellent physician who takes time to hear your concerns and actually addresses them. He is compassionate and very competent and great with the kids. Great Dr. as well as his associates.

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

He and his staff are always very helpful and compassionate. Great Doctor!!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2010 | flag

I cant say enough nice things about Dr. Weidner! he is absolutely great! he is soo gentle with children and explains everything to parents very clearly. I was sent to dr weidner when my daugthers pediatrician retired, he was right on the money. Dr.Weidner makes every visit a plesant one, even for the worst of cases. Also, Mrs. Darlene at the front desk is just wonderful!! And so is nurse Lauri!!! If you are looking for a peditrician for your child and do not live far from this office, this is the one!

Submitted March 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Weidner is very thorough. I left Haddon Pediatrics a few years back and have been very pleased here!!

Submitted June 30, 2008 | flag

Very knowlegable, compassionate, and friendly. Good care. My wife and I are very pleased.

Submitted May 23, 2008 | flag

Dr. Weidner is very kind and compassionate and listens to a parent;s opinions. Very thorough, clean office and very kind staff.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2006 | flag