Rate Dr. Donna D. Alderman

Dr. Donna D. Alderman's Ratings

Prolotherapy is simply the BEST! Dr. Alderman is world famous and the BEST doctor to get your Prolotherapy treatments from! I avoided surgery and I'm now pain free! Thank You to Dr. Alderman and her fantastic staff.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

Used this office for myself and family for years. DOnna has alway been super. I have also had prolotherapy several times to an excellent result.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Alderman is a superb physician. I went to see her for prolotherapy treatments, first for my right knee, and some years later for an injured shoulder. I had about a 98% recovery rate for both injuries. Visiting her office is an interesting experience as the patients in the waiting room are very upbeat. This is because so much success is met with the prolotherapy treatments she administers. Dr. Alderman is very skilled in her prolotherapy practice, and it is very important to find a skilled and knowledgeable practicioner when choosing this form of treatment. There are many doctors who have taken some weekend seminars in prolotherapy who are not really proficient in the treatment. Dr. Alderman has co-authored a book on prolotherapy and has many, many thousands of hours of experience in administering this therapy. I recommend her very highly.

Submitted June 4, 2007 | flag

Family doctor, very personable, young and knowledgable, specialty is prolotherapy. I have experienced remarkable success with treating arthritis. Dr. Alderman also has an office in Northern California near Berkley.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2006 | flag