Dr. Aditya Jain

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 2.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Aditya Jain has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com. frown

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4834656

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7  Respond
RID: 1375721
01/03/11 2 2 2 3 My mom has been Dr Jain's patient for over 10 years now & he's also her primary doctor. It's so frustrating to see my mom suffer so much...all Dr Jain does is to prescribe her medication after medications-she has had a Triple Bypass & has severe arthritis. My mom has been complaining of chest pains & breathlessnes for a long time but he assured her nothing was wrong until my mom was taken to Emergency Room one night and we found out that she had a clogged artery. He did the Stent procedure & didn't even follow up. When she was complaining of a bump in her leg she had after her surgery (2 months after) he didn't even bother to look. Found out that there was a blood clot there...hate doctors who don't follow thru with their patients especially elderly patients.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Respond
RID: 1248582
12/09/10 4 1 1 1 We took my grandmother to St Rose after she had a heart attack and they admitted her into the ICU. The nurses here are very good, but Dr Jain was irresponsible and negligent. Dr. Jain discharged my grandmother without running additional tests on her heart or talking to our family. Even though her heart was working 35% on its own, he did not prescribe any medicine or next steps. When we went in for a follow up It was only a few days later, he again, had no information for us, did not run any tests and just told us to wait and see. Even as my grandmothers condition continued to worsen at home- he was completely unreachable. we later found out she had another clogged artery that occurred WHILE SHE WAS STILL AT ST. ROSE. this could have easily been detected with a simple test on her heart. At this point her heart had already begun deteriorated and was only working 20%. Dr. Jain should have his medical license stripped. The saddest part is he's head of the board at St. Rose.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente