Rate Dr. Christopher W. Orendorff

Dr. Christopher W. Orendorff's Ratings

Dr .Orendorff is an amazing dr! He is so personable and nice! He has been a great family Dr to my family !

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

I was very pleased with this doctors office,the staff was friendly and didnt have to wait long. My kids loved him and they said he was a cool doctor.

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Nursing staff is terrible, Dr. Orendorff does not make sure the patients are taken care of quickly and his staff is terrible. I will be looking for a different doctor that does not have a mean nurse working for him. Brandy needs to go or he will lose all of his patients!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Orendorff is knowledgeable but lacked a warmth with me that comes with time I assume. This was my first visit. He did not ask if there was anything else I needed and he just appeared to be very clinical and not family like, almost shy when talking to me. I waited quite awhile which is not acceptable and if it continues I will find another physician. The staff were friendly and efficient.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2012 | flag