Rate Dr. Christopher W. Orendorff

Dr. Christopher W. Orendorff's Ratings

Dr. Orendorff has a wonderful spirit about him unlike some of the other doctors in town they are disrespectful they curse with you in the room and well I'm a Christian and don't like that plus he takes time with you and doesn't rush you out he gets things figured out and he isn't quick to give you drugs like most do too!! Dr. Orendorff is wonderful and so is his staff and I highly recommend them :) Guy and Kimberly Armstrong

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Dr .Orendorff is an amazing dr! He is so personable and nice! He has been a great family Dr to my family !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][38570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

I was very pleased with this doctors office,the staff was friendly and didnt have to wait long. My kids loved him and they said he was a cool doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][38569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Nursing staff is terrible, Dr. Orendorff does not make sure the patients are taken care of quickly and his staff is terrible. I will be looking for a different doctor that does not have a mean nurse working for him. Brandy needs to go or he will lose all of his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][38571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

Dr. Orendorff is knowledgeable but lacked a warmth with me that comes with time I assume. This was my first visit. He did not ask if there was anything else I needed and he just appeared to be very clinical and not family like, almost shy when talking to me. I waited quite awhile which is not acceptable and if it continues I will find another physician. The staff were friendly and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][38568].votes_count ]]