Dr. Ana Ivanova

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 23/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Ana Ivanova has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.8
RID: 2703605
08/07/13 4 3 5 5 This doctor is simply wonderful. She is kind, compassionate, and looks at each patient as a whole, rather than just a set of symptoms. She takes the time to listen and will work with you to find the best treatment options for optimal health.  Respond
RID: 1498626
28/07/11 1 3 5 5 Dr. Ivanova is incredible. She takes the time to make sure that all questions are answered, took time to call my daughter after hours and reassure her about a scary lab result. I would change nothing about her. The fact that she is so good makes it hard to get in to see her, and her back office nurse has very poor empathy and people skills. It would be a good idea for Dr. Ivanova to address that issue.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1479824
05/07/11 5 4 5 5 I absolutely love Dr. Ivanova. I never feel rushed when I am with her. She is very intelligent and articulate. She listens attentively and is very caring and kind. She works with me to solve problems and advises in a tone that is not demeaning, as some doctors sometimes tend to do. I appreciate that very much.  Respond
RID: 1464886
15/06/11 5 4 5 5 This doctor is absolutely amazing. I actually enjoy going to the doctor just to see her!  Respond
RID: 1200166
01/07/10 5 3 5 5 Dr. Ivanova and her staff are always attentive and caring. Dr. is very knowledgeable and when necessary will spend the time needed to discuss concerns.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1078952
14/01/10 4 4 5 5 Surprised by any negative comments - sure you have the right Dr? Ivanova has a calling for her work. She is genuine, kind, polite, extremely knowledgeable, personal and thorough. After 5 years of abdominal pain and bloating diagnosed by a previous Dr. as IBS, Ivanova ordered a CA125 blood test on first visit and caught Stage 111 Ovarian cancer. She saved my life by believing in proactive, preventative care. Whenever patients have any tests, Ivanova calls them directly and immediately - no waiting for results in the mail. She often calls after 7:00pm, even on Fridays. She is working late for her patients. During office visits she never seems rushed. She sits, talks with you, gives you time to discuss problems. You feel as if you are talking to a friend. My husband and two best friends also go to Dr. Ivanova and swear by her. She is an amazing doctor.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 527549
01/03/08 4 4 5 5 Loved her! I felt like I was talking to a peer.She does not act like she is superior.She answered all my questions.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 514330
14/02/08 2 2 2 2 This doctor is never on time. It is common to wait well over an hour to see her. although I went to her 2 years in a row with complaints of a specific nature and disease, she missed the diagnosis because she ignored the blood test results. I finally went to a specialist on my own who recognized what she did not. This is the second time she failed to recognise a problem correctly. She is in too much of a hurry and is very overscheduled. She doesn't take enough time to listen! I have lost trust in her abilities and will be changing doctors.
Insurance: Aetna