Dr. STEPHEN P. KROTH

Dr. STEPHEN P. KROTH

Rate Dr. STEPHEN P. KROTH

Dr. STEPHEN P. KROTH's Ratings

This was my first experience with acupuncture. Dr. Kroth was recommended to me as a last resort prior to having a spinal fusion surgery for a herniated spinal disc. The difference in pain and movement from the time I entered his office to the time I left was simply astounding! Prior surgeries and physical therapy have never even come close! Doctor Kroth even gave me advice on techniques to use at home that have continued my improvement. His knowledge of the human body and intuition are perfectly paired.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2014 | flag

I was fearful of the acupuncture and the manipulation...BUT the acupuncture did NOT hurt, I never felt it at all and the manipulation was gentle and I was relieved of all headaches!!! I have forgotten what a headache feels like since Dr. Kroth did a manipulation on my neck. I didn't even know I had pain until he did the manipulation on my back. I feel like a new person and have more energy and strenght.How does it work? I don't care, I feel GREAT!!! Thanks and do yourself a favor, go see this doctor.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

I have gone to see dr. Kroth 3 times now.. One word? Amazing!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr Kroth is a miracle worker and his staff is delightful. I would never have said I enjoy going to the doctor but dr Kroth is the exception. Have seen him 4 times for acute migraine and have had great success. He has been an answer to my prayers after years of suffering and countless trips to other doctors and thousands spent on tests. Dr Kroth's knowledge, skill, bedside manner and ability to help the human body heal itself are truly amazing. I am recommending him to everyone I care about. If you want to be a partner in your own health then go see dr Kroth today!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

DR. KROTH IS AN EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN, HE IS VERY COMPASSINATE, CARING, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND EXCELLS AT HIS WORK. HIS OFFICE STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY. HIS OFFICE IS SO PEACEFUL AND CLEAN I FELT LIKE I WAS AT A SPA. I FELT SO GOOD AFTER ONE VISIT, I HAD SOME PROBLEM AREAS I DIDN'T MENTION TO HIM AND THOSE PROBLEM AREAS WERE SO MUCH BETTER, IT AMAZED ME. I HAVE TOLD MANY PEOPLE, YOU NEED TO GO SEE HIM.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

Amazing results after one visit! Dr. Kroth is very patient and extremely knowledgable.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag