Rate Dr. Ali Al-Attar

Dr. Ali Al-Attar's Ratings

Dr. Ali Al-Attar is just a fantastic surgeon, doctor, person. He has the skill without the pompous, medical "holier than thou" attitude I tend to see in most doctors across the board. He really listens, he genuinely cares, and he's not out to make as much money off of you as he can -- he just wants to create great results.. and he certainly did for me!

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr Al-Attar was doing a procedure in the hospital when I arrived in the ER with my 7 year old son who had fallen without putting his hands out and badly broke his nose and lacerated his face. The Dr. did a fantastic job assuring us of what needed to be done, going so much as to admitting he wasn't comfortable fixing the broken nose of a child because of the complications with growth. He recommended 3 doctors to choose from and fixed the laceration. Those are things a good Dr should do, but he went further. He made my son, who was very scared, feel comfortable with having his wound stitched. Even though he passed off to another Doctor he has called the house to see how he has doing. Its not often you find that commitment in a Dr. I would recommend Dr. Al-Attar to anyone.

Submitted June 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Al Attar is the consummate plastic surgeon. I have had several procedures to fix disproportionate fat distribution in my arms. I never walked away satisfied. Dr. Al Attar is the first doctor who really heard my concerns, took time to communicate with me, was available for questions several times, and even charged me a more reasonable rate than any other doctor was willing to. I couldn't be happier with the experience and I'm THRILLED with my results. I would recommend Dr. Al Attar to anyone who needs a cosmetic procedure.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag