Dr. NITIN MISHRA

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. NITIN MISHRA has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Colorectal / Proctologist-related: colon surgery, rectal surgery, colitis, colorectal cancer
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5477136
14/05/14 5 5 5 5 I THINK HE IS A FANTASTIC DOCTOR!!! WENT TO HIM WITH A PROBLEM AND HE IMMEDIATELY SUGGESTED SURGERY (WHICH IN THE LONG RUN I'M HAPPY HE DID). APPARENTLY, IF I HAD WAITED, MY PROBLEM WOULD HAVE BECOME ALOT MORE SERIOUS THAN IT ALREADY WAS. HE HAS A WONDERFUL BED-SIDE MANNER, EXPLAINS EVERYTHING TO YOU AND YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER...HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR...AND JUST MAKES YOU FEEL TOTALLY COMFORTABLE IN A VERY AWKWARD SITUATION. ALSO, THE STAFF HERE IS FRIENDLY, COMPETENT AND COMPLETELY WONDERFUL....I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL PRACTICE THAT WAS RECOMMENDED TO ME IN MY TIME OF NEED.....I ICAN ONLY SUGGEST THAT WHEN THINGS GO WRONG WITH YOUR BACKSIDE THAT YOU GIVE THEM A CALL.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 5303826
24/03/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mishra is God sent. I was a nervous wreck going to see him (1st time) - I was/am suffering from anal fissures but googled my symptoms and became a mess. He was SO soft spoken, comforting and just took the time to explain things to me and put me at peace. Thank you so much Dr. Mishra!!!!!  Respond
RID: 3641033
22/12/13 1 3 2 1 I went to Dr.Mishra because I was having bleeding in my stool. He performed sigmondscopy and found nothing AND suggested to go for Colonoscopy (because that's how doctors make more money). I went to another Doctor who performed sigmondscopy and found tumor. So this proves that either Dr.Mishra does not know what he is doing OR he wants to make more money by forcing patients to go for colonoscopy. The staff and nurses at ASOCIATED COLON & RECTAL sUERGEONS, 3900 PARK AVE, EDISON. are NOT very helpful. They gave me a hard time in providing me detailed report.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2840117
06/09/13 4 3 5 5 I have seen Dr Mishra a few times related to a complicated stoma abcess issue I've been battling. He is very knowledgeable, kind, patient, and comforting. He has done lancings on me, and each time was very concerned with my comfort about the process and pain level. I would recommend him to anyone. The only knock would be timeliness of the appoinments, but i've found that to be the case for most surgeons.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2558003
12/02/13 5 5 5 5 A Doctor like this does not come often.He takes his time with you and explain everything to you so you can understand what is going on with you.Compassion for what you are going thru and you get the sense that he actually cares about you.He does not force surgery on you instead gives you other options.Great Doctor
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2473132
13/11/12 4 3 5 5 What a great doctor! He is compassionate & displays concern for his patients. He gives you all the options rather than forcing you into surgery!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield