Dr. Upender Gehlot

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Upender Gehlot

Dr. Upender Gehlot's Ratings

Dr Gehlot was wonderful with diagnosing our child. His staff is very friendly, and his office is very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

excellent provider of care - have been to see Dr. Gehlot three times and also see Rachel in the office as well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Gehlot as well as his staff makes you feel comfortable. They definitely care about their patients. After spending years trying to find the right doctor I finally did. He is worth the hour drive I make to see him. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Finally, I received the right diagnosis for my mental health since I was 15 (I'm 30 now). Stephanie and all the staff were great, and the doctor was great at explaining my diagnosis to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Gehlot has helped our teenage son. Rachel has been a big help as well. The staff at Dr. Gehlot's office goes above and beyond to help. I can't say enough about how wonderful his staff is.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2780327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Gehlot is straight up with his patients. The staff goes above and beyond to help me when ever I have a question. Worth the wait, do yourself a favor and let him help you. Thanks for all you do!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2778684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Appointment ran on time, no wait in waiting room, staff very kind and friendly, very happy with my care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2777736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Gehlot. Staff is wonderful! He is straight forward, has never rushed, listens and answers my concerns as a parent. I drive quite the distance to see him and feel its very worth it. I have refered people to him and they also found him to be very helpful . I give him and staff highest rating! Thank you Dr. Gehlot

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2502941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

The doctors approach and bedside manner are very poor and insensitive. He makes quick diagnosis without detailed examination.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2192589].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 29, 2014

Before I met dr Geholt my mania was out of control I was lost did not know how to interact with the public got in fights with my friends and family it was not until he put me on lithium was my life back in order I'm able to concentrate and live a normal life

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][38769].votes_count ]]