Dr. ALLISON B. GREENSTEIN

Rate Dr. ALLISON B. GREENSTEIN

Dr. ALLISON B. GREENSTEIN's Ratings

I would NEVER recommend anyone to this doctor, especially if you are elderly. She treats my 79 year old mother with lack of respect, is threatening and absolutely refuses to return a phone call or e-mail regarding my mothers treatment. We have been trying to get a response from her for 1 1/2 years.

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

Worst Doctor I have ever seen. Payed for my appointment and had to have lab work done which is another large lump some; and did not get any feed back from her. She was very unprofessional, rude and used inappropriate language. I have seen many doctors in my day and recently moved to the area and can not believe how Doctor Greenstein treated me. I would recommend to all of the people that i know or do not know to seek a real DO/MD because you will not get any help from this individual.

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

I went into my 1st sppt. anxious and found her to be remarkably competent, thorough, and soothing. She took my concerns seriously and explained what she was doing and why. Her manner was both polite and warm with none of that "Why are you bothering me?" vibe that so many physicians put off. Her knowledge was extremely up to date as was her use of the internet as a tool for communication. It was refreshing that she was able to evaluate and treat my whole person, not just carve out what she felt like dealing with and either ignore or judge the rest. She dealt exceptionally well with a complex clinical picture, long history, and didn't get that "deer in headlights" look I'm accustomed to. I cannot speak highly enough about this provider.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2012 | flag