Dr. Marc G. Gulitz

Rate Dr. Marc G. Gulitz

Dr. Marc G. Gulitz's Ratings

I called to set up an appointment today. I asked how much it would cost with my insurance. I was told I'd have to wait until they could get to me to tell me. Needless to say I cancelled my appointment because of the unattentive staff. I am sure the doctor must be amazing if there is such a backlog that his staff can't take 2 minutes to let me know that my insurance is accepted and it how much my visit will be. So while I can't say the doctor was good or bad I can say his staff is rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][38811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

Very smooth experience. Was treated within minutes of arriving. Parking in Baltimore MD is not easy to find, but Dr. Gulitz provides it free of charge. Very modern facility with new machines and digital xray machine. I was impressed that I left with my xrays on a disc (not film). Dr. Gulitz is very pleasant and professional. Would definitely recommend his office for anyone in Fells Point or nearby areas.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][38810].votes_count ]]