Rate Dr. Venkata K. Kella

Dr. Venkata K. Kella's Ratings

Dr Kella is excellent in his field and a absolute great caring person. I could have not made a better choise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][38864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2013

Both me and my mother had to have the same procedure. Dr. Kella was very polite and knowledgeable in his explanations of what was wrong and how he was going to correct it. We both are very pleased with the outcome. My mother was second and Dr. Kella recognized me by name during her appointment. which i thought was very interesting since most doctors have a ton of patients and are unable to recall names that are not on the charts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][38863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

I cannot recommend Dr. Kella too highly; he is a wonderful physician/surgeon. He took time for me and did not hurry his pre and post surgical exams to assure that he was giving me his best care. He made an unpleasant situation comfortable for me and my wife.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][38862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

One of the best and caring doctors we have known. My brother was in the hospital for 5 months. We never thought he would make it out of the hospital but thanks to Dr. Kella and his determination he is doing great. What a wonderful Dr. The Swiger Family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][38861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I felt that Dr. Kella was a great surgeon. I had my surgery on 2/23/13 to have laproscopic done on my stomach. He is a great person also and treated me with the most profession that a doctor has. I would recommend Dr. Kella to anyone that needed his service. I thank you to the upmost for being there for me, I don't know what I would have done without him. Again, thank you and May God Bless! Jennie Miller

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][38860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Dr.Kella cared for my mother-n-law operating an removal of part of her colon an intestine due to cancer,He was the most caring dr anyone of us has every seen He still calls to check on her we all love him an would refer him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][38859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2013

I met Dr. Kella after being admitted to the ER with a ruptured appendix. His friendly professional manner put me at ease immediately and he managed my care for over two months without any complications, culminating in a minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery to remove the appendix on 1/3/13. His office staff were knowledgeable and friendly, and called before every appointment and after every test to answer any questions we had. I feel very fortunate that Dr. Kella was my surgeon and highly recommend him and Weirton Medical Center.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][38858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Dr. Kella saved my mother's life. He made sure my family understood the surgery procedures. He is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever encountered. After the surgery, he checked on my mother 2-3 times a day. My whole family loves him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][38857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2012

I am rating for my parents as they do not care to have access to the Internet. Dr. Kella, a surgeon at Weirton Medical Center, was compassionate towards the family and was willing to spend time explaining the procedure. He even hand-drew a diagram of the internal organs to explain what was going to happen in the surgery. Dr. Kella also conducted follow-up calls to my parents to see how they were doing. My parents thinks well of Dr. Kella and highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][38856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

I had my thyroid removed on October 4, 2012. Dr. Kella did an excellent job. His bedside manner is amazing. I would definitely recommend him to others needing care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][38855].votes_count ]]