Rate Dr. Adam T. Silverman

Dr. Adam T. Silverman's Ratings

I had malignant melanoma on my forehead. Dr. Silverman's staff was very friendly and caring. They took you on time and there was never a long wait for an office visit. Dr. Silerman did an excellence job performing plastic surgery on the area that was very noticeable on my forehead where the malignant melanoma was removed. Dr. Silverman was very friendly and polite.Dr. Silverman was very calm and never in a rush to explained the procedure he was performing to myself and my husband so we would understand what he was doing. Dr. Silverman was very knowledgable and always had answers to all of my questions. Dr Silverman gave very good advice on how to treat the area where the plastic surgery was performed and also gave very good advice to prevent malignant melanoma from recurring.I would definitely recommend Dr. Adam Silverman to anyone that needs reconstructive surgery.Sincerely Barbara K.from Beacon New York.

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

Doctor Silverman is great he really take time to get to know his patients. I had my finger amputated while on unemployment, and to top it off I couldn't get any health insurance because they considered it a pre existing condition. I definitely couldn't afford to pay much so I explained my situation and doctor Silverman set me up with paid visits an did my hand surgery pro bono, I praise him or his staff they def go above and beyond . Highly recommended would def go back to him for anything gladly they help so much as opposed to st Fran who made me pay for eyerything out of pocket

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

Dr.Silverstein operated on my son's face in the mouth area after he was bit by a very large dog. This was heartbreaking for a teenage boy to have this scar on his face however, he did such a good job from begging in the emergency room, through reconizing the need of the second surgery and still now in his aftercare. You can barely see the scar! This was an absoutely tragic accident which could not have been handled better. He really took his time which made all of the difference in the outcome. I couldn't be more grateful.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag