Rate Dr. Erica Alex

Dr. Erica Alex's Ratings

A very good and knowledgeable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Wonderful doctor.very knowledgeable. Made me feel very comfortable and listened to what I had to say. The other doctors that I have been to, are always are in a hurry, and hardly take the time. But Dr. Erica took the time to listen. I did not feel hurried. Her diagnosis was right on. Thank you Dr. Erica!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][39847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Very good doctor. I feel sorry for the comments given. Just becuse you have to drive down to visit the doctor she cannot be bad or your friend is not allowed to abuse the public system just because he is **** on his own. Shame on you for wrinting such comments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][39846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

She is completely rude, she made me come from my job in Trail all the way to Castlegar to fill out a form, which she didn't need me there for. I was under so much stress my face was swollen and in complete anxiety. She said, "what's the matter with you? You look old!" I was like, excuse me did you just say that out loud? She said 'yes', I could have matched her level of compassion by telling her off, instead I told her she was sacked and no longer my doctor. She also saw my friend in ER in Castlegar because he was suffering major alcohol withdrawal, but instead of sending him to Trail hospital, she let him leave in the state that he was in to walk home. She is no longer here according to her staff who I have known since being a child, hmmmmm.....wonder why??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][39845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

I would not see this doctor, her attitute totally sucks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][39844].votes_count ]]