Rate Dr. John C. Meyers

Dr. John C. Meyers's Ratings

Dr. Meyers is just what a good Dr. should be...knowledgeable, caring, and kind. He is an "old fashioned" kind of Dr. in that he takes the time to know you and is very personable. He is always willing to listen, never rushes you and is very thorough and has such a great smile which always cheers you up. I just love him, he is the BEST!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. John Meyers is a great doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable. He takes time to listen to your problem. He is very compassionate. I would recommend him highly!

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

Great doctor! He is very knowledgeable and experienced, make you feel very comfortable during the exams and has great sense of humor. I would highly recommend him. He was very supportive during my pregnancy, scheduled extra appointments the same day for me when I wasn't feeling well. I was very comfortable with him delivering my first baby, he did a great job. Wouldn't want any other doctor.

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

Absolutely wonderful! Made me feel so comfortable for my first exam, and every exam afterwards! I would highly and do highly recommend him to everyone I know!

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Meyer is a great doctor. He makes you comfortable, answers all your questions and takes his time during your appt. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. And though I had to wait a while to see him a couple of times, I knew that was because he was taking time to care well for a patient... As I would want him to do for me.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor, very professional, yet friendly and compassionate. Highly recommend.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

He is a great doctor that makes you feel comfortable in a weird situation. He is nice and gives good advice. I would recommend him to any female! He has a great sense of humor and is very understanding.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2009 | flag

Very good doctor. Kind, friendly, and makes you feel at ease during embarrassing exams. Been going to him for many years and I think he's great.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2009 | flag

He was very helpful on what to do. Near the end of my pregnancy, he gave me a choice on either to have a natural birth of c-section because we thought she might be too big.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2006 | flag