Rate Dr. Erin G. Moore

Dr. Erin G. Moore's Ratings

Dr. Moore is great when I'm able to see her or speak to her on the phone. Unfortunately her staff is so rude and unhelpful, I am usually unable to get to speak to the Dr. I've had multiple instances where I urgently needed a prescription for an infection, and the receptionist has reluctantly agreed to give the dr. a message, but I don't receive a response until at least 1-2 days have passed. After waiting in severe pain for a couple days, the rude receptionist will call to tell me I can go pick up my prescription, with no explanation of my lab results or why I continually get infections. I'd love to continue seeing Dr. Moore, because she's great when I have seen her, but I'll be going somewhere else now due to the unhelpful staff and lack of access to the Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][40341].votes_count ]]