Dr. Erin G. Moore

Grad. Year: 2006

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Erin G. Moore has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5153059

07/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Erin" to "Erin G."
RID: 2620868
18/04/13 1 3 4 4 Dr. Moore is great when I'm able to see her or speak to her on the phone. Unfortunately her staff is so rude and unhelpful, I am usually unable to get to speak to the Dr. I've had multiple instances where I urgently needed a prescription for an infection, and the receptionist has reluctantly agreed to give the dr. a message, but I don't receive a response until at least 1-2 days have passed. After waiting in severe pain for a couple days, the rude receptionist will call to tell me I can go pick up my prescription, with no explanation of my lab results or why I continually get infections. I'd love to continue seeing Dr. Moore, because she's great when I have seen her, but I'll be going somewhere else now due to the unhelpful staff and lack of access to the Dr.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield