Rate Dr. Rachel Haft

Dr. Rachel Haft's Ratings

Dr. Haft has been my PCP for 12 years, and always takes the time to understand my issues and find the _best_ solution. She also takes no shortcuts when referring to specialists, and usually sends me to one of the top doctors in their field. My wife no goes to her practice, and I've referred many of my friends as well over the years.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Haft's for over 10 years. She is an amazing doctor, extremely knowledgeable and thorough. She truly cares about her patients. She actually returns her calls in a timely way. I highly recommend her.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

Dr Haft is an amazing, knowledgeable and highly regarded professional. I have her 100% attention when it comes to my care. I have never met another primary that gives this kind of care, or that I can trust my life with!! I can't say enough about her! Just amazing!

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag