Dr. Rachel Haft

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Rachel Haft has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Allergist / Immunologist-related: fever, asthma, hives, allergies, hay fever, food allergy, chemical allergy, insect allergy, drug allergy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

13/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.0
RID: 2822455
29/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Haft has been my PCP for 12 years, and always takes the time to understand my issues and find the _best_ solution. She also takes no shortcuts when referring to specialists, and usually sends me to one of the top doctors in their field. My wife no goes to her practice, and I've referred many of my friends as well over the years.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
RID: 2384283
25/07/12 5 4 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Haft's for over 10 years. She is an amazing doctor, extremely knowledgeable and thorough. She truly cares about her patients. She actually returns her calls in a timely way. I highly recommend her.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1468045
20/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Haft is an amazing, knowledgeable and highly regarded professional. I have her 100% attention when it comes to my care. I have never met another primary that gives this kind of care, or that I can trust my life with!! I can't say enough about her! Just amazing!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield