Dr. Dragon Golubovic

Rate Dr. Dragon Golubovic

Dr. Dragon Golubovic's Ratings

I really like this doctor. He may be brisk and his manner direct but I trust him completely as his knowledge base and experience are extensive.

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

Probably one of the best in Regina - I have requested for him to be our family doctor. The reason being; he may not have given me what I asked for, and what other doctors INSISTED I needed to get better. Rather, he did his own tests and I worked with him to overcome my issue - road to recovery was quicker than I ever thought it would be. I he also helped my son with a skin rash that other doctors in the city largely dismissed. In short, I recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

I went to the doctor to get birth control pills and he had told me that he can not prescribe to me because I am overweight and that I have to go to a different place to get them. I had gotten birth control from the same clinic, different doctor in the past. He than said even if I were to get on the pill, I wouldn't remember to take them because I couldn't remember the brand name of the pill I took 2 years ago. I felt very upset after leaving the appointment and am looking elsewhere for health care.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

Direct and to the point. Went over my test results thoroughly with me, explaining what they meant. Gave me a course of action and asked I return in a couple of months to follow up.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

Did not seem to take my complaint seriously. When I asked to be referred for physio, he asked if I could just stop my activities to see if it got better. Didn't seem to care about my overall health.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2013 | flag

He didnt told me anything. No detail about my disease. Avoid him

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

Do not go to this doctor if you are looking for help. It is difficult for me and my daughter to get to the city to see a doctor, we each had an issue that needed referrals to a specialist, we left and my daughter said he was awful and I agreed. What a colossal waste of time, he says to monitor a lump that has been causing me issues for over six months. He told my daughter that when she spoke of ongoing knee pain, when she rides her horses he responded with " you don't do anything but sit when you ride a horse so that's not it" we had to correct him and educate him. Such a painful experience.

Submitted June 1, 2013 | flag

knowledge base seems ok but doesn't seem interested in speaking to you. When asked if he would take me on as a new patient he said now isnt the time for that, then I have to fill out forms etc. No people skills evident in that visit

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

Very nice, patient with my hyper active autistic son, extremely helpful!!

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

This doctor was very arrogant, I will not be going back!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag