Rate Dr. Dragon Golubovic

Dr. Dragon Golubovic's Ratings

He addresses all my concerns in direct, straight-to-the point manner. He is very thorough when discussing test results and does not "talk down" to his patients. He has answered all of my medical questions with patience and honesty. I think he is great, but I can see that his bedside manner might not suit everyone. He is there to be your doctor, not your best friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

This doctor seems to lack any form of people skills.
He shows no sense of caring and his demeanour is not very comforting
He was rude, aggressive and condescending and refused to answer any of my questions.
He brushed off all the symptoms I talked about and provided no help at all.
Even if this doctor is your last resort, you're better off going straight to the emergency room or waiting for a few hours at another doctors office.
Expect no relief from your visit with this man.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2563852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

I really like this doctor. He may be brisk and his manner direct but I trust him completely as his knowledge base and experience are extensive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Probably one of the best in Regina - I have requested for him to be our family doctor. The reason being; he may not have given me what I asked for, and what other doctors INSISTED I needed to get better. Rather, he did his own tests and I worked with him to overcome my issue - road to recovery was quicker than I ever thought it would be. I he also helped my son with a skin rash that other doctors in the city largely dismissed. In short, I recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I went to the doctor to get birth control pills and he had told me that he can not prescribe to me because I am overweight and that I have to go to a different place to get them. I had gotten birth control from the same clinic, different doctor in the past. He than said even if I were to get on the pill, I wouldn't remember to take them because I couldn't remember the brand name of the pill I took 2 years ago. I felt very upset after leaving the appointment and am looking elsewhere for health care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][41037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

Direct and to the point. Went over my test results thoroughly with me, explaining what they meant. Gave me a course of action and asked I return in a couple of months to follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

Did not seem to take my complaint seriously. When I asked to be referred for physio, he asked if I could just stop my activities to see if it got better. Didn't seem to care about my overall health.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][41035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2013

He didnt told me anything. No detail about my disease. Avoid him

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][41034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Do not go to this doctor if you are looking for help. It is difficult for me and my daughter to get to the city to see a doctor, we each had an issue that needed referrals to a specialist, we left and my daughter said he was awful and I agreed. What a colossal waste of time, he says to monitor a lump that has been causing me issues for over six months. He told my daughter that when she spoke of ongoing knee pain, when she rides her horses he responded with " you don't do anything but sit when you ride a horse so that's not it" we had to correct him and educate him. Such a painful experience.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][41033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

knowledge base seems ok but doesn't seem interested in speaking to you. When asked if he would take me on as a new patient he said now isnt the time for that, then I have to fill out forms etc. No people skills evident in that visit

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41032].votes_count ]]