Rate Dr. Dragon Golubovic

Dr. Dragon Golubovic's Ratings

I was looking for a family doctor and walked into his office, and walked out after 10 min... Verdict?,.... Doctor very condescending, kept reminding me that I forgot to mention to him that I had a heart problem, so what else did I forget to tell him... He played that same sentence over at least 4 times. I was shocked at his rudeness, abrupt mannerism. Does he believe he is God? Where does his curt and know it all mannerisms come from. I went back months later to get a prescription filled, as the other doc wasn't available. I knew what I was in for, so I gave direct clear requests, and he complied, and I walked out with my prescription. He obviously doesn't like being a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Dr. G has been my doctor for approximately 2 years now. He is extremely intelligent and has always been able to address my concerns. He does NOT prescribe drugs if they're not required and I value this about him. He has made the appropriate referrals when needed and when I had an odd growth he took the time to deal with it in his office. He is very direct and frank.. Some people may mistake this for rudeness but my husband and I fully trust our health in his intelligent hands! Very smart man.. Thankful he's our doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2696161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

He has been my family dr. For over 2 years and I would definitely recommend him. He is great with my toddler and very knowledgable. He is pleasant and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

He addresses all my concerns in direct, straight-to-the point manner. He is very thorough when discussing test results and does not "talk down" to his patients. He has answered all of my medical questions with patience and honesty. I think he is great, but I can see that his bedside manner might not suit everyone. He is there to be your doctor, not your best friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

This doctor seems to lack any form of people skills.
He shows no sense of caring and his demeanour is not very comforting
He was rude, aggressive and condescending and refused to answer any of my questions.
He brushed off all the symptoms I talked about and provided no help at all.
Even if this doctor is your last resort, you're better off going straight to the emergency room or waiting for a few hours at another doctors office.
Expect no relief from your visit with this man.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2563852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

I really like this doctor. He may be brisk and his manner direct but I trust him completely as his knowledge base and experience are extensive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Probably one of the best in Regina - I have requested for him to be our family doctor. The reason being; he may not have given me what I asked for, and what other doctors INSISTED I needed to get better. Rather, he did his own tests and I worked with him to overcome my issue - road to recovery was quicker than I ever thought it would be. I he also helped my son with a skin rash that other doctors in the city largely dismissed. In short, I recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I went to the doctor to get birth control pills and he had told me that he can not prescribe to me because I am overweight and that I have to go to a different place to get them. I had gotten birth control from the same clinic, different doctor in the past. He than said even if I were to get on the pill, I wouldn't remember to take them because I couldn't remember the brand name of the pill I took 2 years ago. I felt very upset after leaving the appointment and am looking elsewhere for health care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][41037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

Direct and to the point. Went over my test results thoroughly with me, explaining what they meant. Gave me a course of action and asked I return in a couple of months to follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

Did not seem to take my complaint seriously. When I asked to be referred for physio, he asked if I could just stop my activities to see if it got better. Didn't seem to care about my overall health.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][41035].votes_count ]]