Dr. John Wedge

Rate Dr. John Wedge

Dr. John Wedge's Ratings

This disgusting human being only cares about money and is willing to talk anybody into any operation to earn an extra buck. His operation on me left me scared and wounded and worse than what I was before. He didn't tell me his students would be watching and he purposely didn't clarify the recovery time prior to surgery. The nurses at the hospital were very rude and unsympathetic. I hope karma bites back at this pathetic human being along with his staff and everybody else that contributed to my suffering.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. John Wedge is not only a compassionate doctor and human being. He is brilliant. I would not be walking if it wasn't for his work. He is dedicated to helping kids who have disabilities. I'm one of those kids that grew up :)and was better for the care I received from Dr.Wedge.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

He is not a good doctor. He operated on me when I was 8 years old, however even though the pain has gotten worse in both my hips, he won't do anything about it and says I should live through it until I'm old enough to get a hip replacement. He also forgot to operate on me again to take the pins out of my hips, so now they're stuck there and I have to live through every winter feeling cold down to my bones - literally. Thanks a lot...

Submitted Dec. 2, 2012 | flag