Rate Dr. John Wedge

Dr. John Wedge's Ratings

Wonderful doctor! My daughter walked up a set of therapy stairs yesterday...shes been in a wheelchair for 3 years an 6 weeks after surgery she's walking with a walker! ! Every day is improvement. ..she will be a child again and not someone in constant pain! Thank you!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Not only is Dr.Wedge a talented and recognized surgeon and orthopedic professional, he is also a great professor. Dr. Wedge unlike the majority of specialists I've come across does not view you as another patient but rather as another human being that needs help. If it wasn't for his immeasurable sympathy and care I would have been in a much worser position.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2526926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

If it wasn't for Dr. Wedge I wouldn't be walking. Thanks to him my leg is pain-free and the leg length discrepancy which once caused me to limp is now gone. He responds quickly to my emails and always answers my questions on time. He is also very patient and educated with in what he does. I would recommend this doctor to anybody having hip pain.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2523848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

This disgusting human being only cares about money and is willing to talk anybody into any operation to earn an extra buck. His operation on me left me scared and wounded and worse than what I was before. He didn't tell me his students would be watching and he purposely didn't clarify the recovery time prior to surgery. The nurses at the hospital were very rude and unsympathetic. I hope karma bites back at this pathetic human being along with his staff and everybody else that contributed to my suffering.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr. John Wedge is not only a compassionate doctor and human being. He is brilliant. I would not be walking if it wasn't for his work. He is dedicated to helping kids who have disabilities. I'm one of those kids that grew up :)and was better for the care I received from Dr.Wedge.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2193074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

He is not a good doctor. He operated on me when I was 8 years old, however even though the pain has gotten worse in both my hips, he won't do anything about it and says I should live through it until I'm old enough to get a hip replacement. He also forgot to operate on me again to take the pins out of my hips, so now they're stuck there and I have to live through every winter feeling cold down to my bones - literally. Thanks a lot...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41078].votes_count ]]