Rate Dr. Natalie Briscoe

Dr. Natalie Briscoe's Ratings

I would highly recommend Dr. Briscoe, she is very bright, young and willing to listen to your issues and researches ways to provide the best medical/clinical solutions. Her assistant is kind and always eager to help you out as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Briscoe after months of pain and various referrals. After a thorough history with lots of ever-sharper questions, followed by an initial examination, she developed a hypothetical diagnosis and then proceeded with more detailed examinations to nail the specific diagnosis. That diagnosis was confirmed by MRI scan the following day. I found Dr. Briscoe to be a great listener and to be attentive to my emotional and pain state. She answered all questions clearly and patiently. Dr. Briscoe's technical assistant was equally thorough, caring and open. Following the appointment, Dr. Briscoe and her admin assistant followed up directly with the MRI clinic the next day, rather than wait for the report, and then immediately secured me a follow-up consult with a neurosurgeon for "next steps". "5" all round!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

Fantastic doctor, very friendly, funny and knowledgeable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

She's a thoughtful, caring, listener who ensures that her patients are well cared for. Her staff are supportive and always willing to answer questions and, if required, schedule an appointment as soon as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

Excellent, thoughtful, caring, thorough. Listens. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

Very Excellent and caring Doctor that knows her work. I was the patient of a neurologist for five years who told me my problems were just "migraines" !!! Within four weeks after my first visit with Dr. Briscoe, I had several test's that clearly showed I was and still am suffering from a very serious and rare brain illness. Her secretary is awesome too:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

This doctor is great! She is knowledgeable, smart, asks a lot of questions and listens well to answers. She even follows up to make sure the patient got the appointments she recommended. I would highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41245].votes_count ]]