Rate Dr. Natalie Briscoe

Dr. Natalie Briscoe's Ratings

Excellent doctor. She took her time and was very thorough. She communicated her diagnosis very well and did not rush me out the door. More doctors should be like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Very caring, thoughful and knowledgable approach. Timely appointments, and good follow through. My Dad had another neurologist, she rates 100% better than him. So glad my mother has her instead.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Very thorough and patient. Bright, caring, non judgemental. Feel relieved I saw her. Have seen two other neurologists in the past 20 years, and they were intolerant, out of time and jumped to conclusions that didn't add up. Could have used a bit more advice on next steps, now that I have a diagnosis and a painful road ahead.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

A caring, competent and excellent communicator. One of the few specialists who are humane enough to discuss with patients their problems and listen to their concerns. I would highly recommend her to any one. She is such a joy to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Briscoe, she is very bright, young and willing to listen to your issues and researches ways to provide the best medical/clinical solutions. Her assistant is kind and always eager to help you out as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Briscoe after months of pain and various referrals. After a thorough history with lots of ever-sharper questions, followed by an initial examination, she developed a hypothetical diagnosis and then proceeded with more detailed examinations to nail the specific diagnosis. That diagnosis was confirmed by MRI scan the following day. I found Dr. Briscoe to be a great listener and to be attentive to my emotional and pain state. She answered all questions clearly and patiently. Dr. Briscoe's technical assistant was equally thorough, caring and open. Following the appointment, Dr. Briscoe and her admin assistant followed up directly with the MRI clinic the next day, rather than wait for the report, and then immediately secured me a follow-up consult with a neurosurgeon for "next steps". "5" all round!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

Fantastic doctor, very friendly, funny and knowledgeable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

She's a thoughtful, caring, listener who ensures that her patients are well cared for. Her staff are supportive and always willing to answer questions and, if required, schedule an appointment as soon as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

Excellent, thoughtful, caring, thorough. Listens. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

Very Excellent and caring Doctor that knows her work. I was the patient of a neurologist for five years who told me my problems were just "migraines" !!! Within four weeks after my first visit with Dr. Briscoe, I had several test's that clearly showed I was and still am suffering from a very serious and rare brain illness. Her secretary is awesome too:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41246].votes_count ]]