Rate Dr. Peter Gibson

Dr. Peter Gibson's Ratings

I was nervous about trying some cosmetic procedures, but Dr Gibson was very professional and experienced. Knowing that he is based in Canberra, he can follow up without having to wait a month for a doctor from Sydney is great. I have been back several times since and have had some IPL for brown spots with an excellent result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I have been to Dr Gibson about 10 times for lazer, botox and mole/spot removal. He is really excellent and if you are not happy about something or have questions he does his utmost to answer and rectify. Once I decided to save money and go to the nurse instead of him and my botox did not work because not enough was used. Dr Gibson made space for me to immediately come in and checked all me records and fixed it in a matter of minutes. He is amazing and doesn't charge ridiculous prices or try and sell you lots of products. He is honest when he exp(lains what the results will be. I totally reccomend and trust him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][41412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

I have a bad skin condition and went to a dermatologist who could only offer a drug with bad side effects.So I went out of desperation to Dr Gibson thanks to him my face has improved greatly and I am very happy to not be hiding away from the world.Previously Doctor Gibson treated My skin condition with laser this kept it at bay for 3 years.I am happy with his level of professionalism and his dedication to getting my face clear and healthy.He is an excellent doctor he is not flashy or a Doctor Hollywood but sensible,kind and good at what he does I would recommend him to anyone who needs help with their skin.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][41411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

This doctor performed IPL treatment to reduce redness and pigmentation on my neck and decolletage.The setting was too high so I ended up with blistering on my neck and chest which has left me with hypopigmented white patches on my skin (scarring) which looks much more obvious than initial problem. He was unsympathetic and said that was the risk I took when getting this type of treatment. I had been treated previously with IPL quite successfully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][41410].votes_count ]]