Rate Dr. Beth E. Julian-Wang

Dr. Beth E. Julian-Wang's Ratings

Dr. Wang is amazing. I followed her from Burbank when she left to open her private practice. She has delivered all three of my children, the youngest turning one today. She's prompt, courteous and extremely knowledgeable and nurturing. She listens and takes her time with every patient. I would (and have) recommended her to several friends of mine. I love this Dr!

Submitted May 14, 2011 | flag

I cant say enough of how horrible she was. She treated me horribly. I had early labor and at every appt. she would tell me "see you next time if you are still pregnant!" She is horrible! She would roll her eyes if I asked a question and would always mutter under her breath. Amazingly though with my first child I did not notice all of these characteristics because it was a normal pregnancy. When I was delivering, she walked away and as I was pushing my son out the nurses began to catch him as she turned around from her phone call to hang up and help them! HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag

Love the Dr. to death but the newest staff member in the front office is really terrible!!! She is very condisending, to the point Ive thought about switching Doc's just not to deal with her!

Submitted Oct. 28, 2009 | flag

I'm so happy to see that other people have had a good experience with Dr. Wang. What I love the most is that when I call the office, I actually speak to a person everytime. Nurses are nice and her office staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Wang is really straightforward and always always answers all of my questions and doesn't make me feel stupid for asking them. She will be delivering my first baby in November and I've full trust in her that things will go well. If not, you'll probably hear back from me. :)

Submitted Oct. 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. J-W is great. I am having my first baby and she is my OB- her office staff is extremely nice, responsive and helpful, as is the doctor who always returns my phone calls and never makes me feel badly for having a million questions. She gets right the point, doesn't waste your time and is very down to earth and compassionate at the same time. I think I will feel very safe with her delivering my baby. Would highly recommend her to anyone.

Submitted May 14, 2009 | flag

i am a nurse (labor and delivery) and i would definately recommend this doctor. she is wonderful and trustworthy. she is straight to the point and excellent in the delivery room. i wouldn't even consider going to another doctor.

Submitted April 16, 2009 | flag

I am a medical professsional and Dr. J-W was my OB. This was my third pregnancy and she was by far the best OB I've had or known. I highly recommend her for her dedication, compassion, and skills.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2009 | flag

I had an ectopic pregnancy and Dr. Julian-Wan, who was not my OB/GYN at the time, fit me in on the same day my primary care Dr called her. I was scared & bleeding and she saw me right away. Did a full ultra sound and answered all of mine and my husbands' questions. She also came in on the day after Christmas to give me the MTX shot. When I ended up in the ER and she fit me into her schedule once again to follow up. Yes, it is hard to get test results from her, however I find that you have to be proactive about those things these days. (It's hard to get them from my Primary Care Doc as well) She is very straight forward, which some people might not like, but when it comes to your health or the health of your baby-- straight forward is a good thing.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2009 | flag

My Reg. Physician recommended her... considering I basically have hemmoraging for periods... Its been an amzing journey with Dr Wang. She seems a little rugged, but she's honest and very compassionate... something too many people fail to remember. I go to surgery next week... and I know I am in good hands~

Submitted Aug. 5, 2008 | flag

Dr. Julian-Wang is the most caring, compassionate, and especially dedicated women I know. In my darkest hour (I was losing my 20w baby), she took me as a patient since my regular ob (which will remain nameless) would not consider doing the necessary procedure I would need to save my baby. She took me in and gave me hope, honesty, compassion, and most importantly her time when I needed it. Every nurse in delivery and labor at Huntington had only praise for the Dr and almost all of them use her as their OB-GYN which speaks volumes of her. Though it was too late to save my baby, her commitment to my well being was evident. She spent the night in the hospital and rearranged her personal schedule to be able to attend to me and another patient. I can't say enough about what an amazing Dr. she is.

Submitted July 1, 2008 | flag