Rate Dr. Naresh K. Jain

Dr. Naresh K. Jain's Ratings

I had dr Jain as a PCP. He is extremely rushed through an office visit. But the worst is Chris, she is the receptionist who you must go through to get anything. She is THE most rude person I have ever dealt with on what should be a professional level. She refused me an emergency appointment because, as she put it, "we don't want you here if your sick" for what I thought was strep throat during my pregnancy. She told me to "go see your OB/GYN, we can't help you". Luckily I did and I was hospitalized with Haemophilus Influenza. When I brought it up later to Dr Jain, he told me HE didn't know who I talked to and there was nothing that could be done. I am surprised, based on his staffs behavior (ie. Chris) that he hasn't been sued.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2013

I went there twice and would NEVER GO BACK. Office staff is rude. While I was waiting in the exam room the door was open and Dr. Jain was busy having his staff call people to make sure they were coming for their appt. as it was a bad snow day. I Dr. Jain for about 2 minutes. Scheduled a colonoscopy but the staff never gave me any of the premeds. They wanted my social security number and when I refused I was told, "thats ok we'll get it from the hospital" meaning Memorial. Dr. Jain is now holding an administrative position at Memorial. I won't be going to that hospital for any treatment. Dr. Jain has the personality of a goat. I wouldn't go back to his office if I was dying.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Just read comments already shown. My own experiences with this fellow are entirely CONSISTENT with the observations of other patients in recent years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2007

Comments I found here reflect my own assessment of this "doctor."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

This Dr. is clearly more worried with profit than the well-being of his patients. Going through his office is like going through an assembly line.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

More than with any other physician I have ever been treated by, Jain's rapid movement "assembly line" of patients creates the definite impression that maximizing gross income is his overarching concern. The result of his ultra-fast examinations is that important aspects of patients' health problems are either missed entirely, or not adequately dealt with and discussed in a constructive fashion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2007

He does see many many patients in a day but spends very little time with them. I don't think he's ever spent more than 5-10 minutes with me even for a physical. When I leave his office I don't feel like I've even seen the doctor. He does not take the time to listen to you and when you try to explain what's wrong he will fluff it off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2006

Conducted a so-called "complete physical" on me, yet missed fact I had a badly "distended bladder" due to super-enlarged prostate. Valuable months went by until I saw a urologist in the same area, who in a FLAH identified my medical problem the instant he viewed my body on examination table. Afterwards I realized Jain had not even asked me to unbutton top pants button, and had hence never viewed lower abdomen at all during this "complete physical!" Jain's lack of a proper diagnosis -- as well as other professional errors -- proved extremely cosly, both in terms of money and declining health at that time. -- Jain prides himself on how MANY patients he sees during typical day ... no wonder, since he rarely devotes over 5 - 8 minutesd to each such patient. I speak from having been to his office on numerous earlier occasions, and observing the "flow."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1944269].votes_count ]]