Rate Dr. Adel Kyrollos

Dr. Adel Kyrollos's Ratings

Dr Kyrollos has been looking after me for the last three years. His diagnostic abilities, clinical expertise and management plans are all outstanding. He cares very much for his patients and keeps a good eye on their progress & response to treatment. He is very kind, polite & conscientious. His medical records are accurate & up-to-date. His office as well organized. Her keeps a good contact with me; informing me with results of different investigations which he ordered for me & discusses different management options. Ha has excellent manners & I do recommend him for anybody looking for a charming physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Kyrollos is following me for diabetes and high blood pressure. He is a true professional, is very pleasant, patient, and supportive. He explains well and is thorough. He is perfectly bilingual and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Dr. Kyrollos was the first to diagnose my thyroid problem. He is an excellent physician who has insightful clinical skills and incredibly caring for his patients. Dr.Kyrollos always has a positive attitude, he displayed a deep compassion for the well-being of his patients, he has also the combination of personal and intellectual strength for a caring and competent physician.I would highly recommend him without any hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42602].votes_count ]]