Rate Dr. Douglas H. Cowan

Dr. Douglas H. Cowan's Ratings

Saw Dr. Cowan on 6/27/2014...immediately liked him. He actually LISTENED to what I had to say. He is knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and truly seems to care about my concerns. I picked him because of his online reviews and was not disappointed! Will be following up with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I couldn't be happier with the level of service received from Dr. Cowan for my 3 1/2 year old. We were referred to him by a mutual contact who I trust. I called on Wednesday to schedule with Dr. Cowan and found out he was about 2 weeks out. He called back the following Monday morning and got us in that afternoon. My son ended up needing ear tubes (2nd set) and adenoids out. That got scheduled for that Wednesday morning. The surgery itself couldn't have gone better. At no time has my son had any pain or discomfort. In fact, later on the same day he was back to his normal else. You'd never had known he had surgery that morning. Dr. Cowan takes the time to discuss everything going on and answer any questions. At no time did we feel he was pressuring us into something our son didn't need. Dr. Cowan will be our ENT for any future needs. Period.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

One of the greatest compassionate men I've met in a long time. Dr Cowan takes time to thoroughly explain in detail all options while also giving his honest opinion (good or bad) on the next steps. I feel like he treats each and every patient as they were a part if his family. He has worked up my daughter a couple of times and she still asks when the next time we will see him will be. (She's 3) I would just like to thank him for his kindness, thoughtfullness, and loyalty to his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Cowan did a remarkable job handling a severe nosebleed. He was thoughtful, patient, and professional. I would highly recommend him. The attending assistants were likewise very thorough. The women at the reception desk did not seem as committed to their jobs as the medical staff. But, then, I suppose one does not choose a doctor by the support staff??? Still, it would enhance the experience if they were a little warmer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Very nice and professional Dr he even took the time to call us to check up and see how things were going after surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

I recently had surgery for a deviated septum, adenoids, tonsils and uvula by Dr. Cowan. He is by far the best doctor I have ever been a patient of. He is very knowledgable, professional and personable. He always always answered any questions or concerns very promptly no matter what time day or night. I can't say enough good things about him and my surgery he performed, all I can tell you is if you are looking for the best then look no further. Every doctor should strive to practice medicine the way he does. I feel great after healing up and would recommend the surgery to anyone who suffers from sleep apnea and most of all recommend Dr. Cowan, he is at the top and sets the bar for excellence in medicine!! Sincerely, Melvin S.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2193354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I don't know where to start. Dr. Cowan has treated me and my son for two different issues. I have also referred several friends to him. Without exception, everyone had a phenomenal experience with Dr. Cowan. He ACTUALLY listens to what patients have to say. He performed a revision sinus surgery on me and removed my sons tonsils. Both surgeries went very well and he was easy to get ahold of (even for simple questions) throughout the entire process. We are both feeling much better. Highly recommended!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2013

I had a on going condition for several year and had seen many Dr. They all put a small bandage on the situation and a quick fix. But after years of this Dr.Cowan got it right and I feel Great finally found out what was the problem. Dr.Cowan and staff are the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2013

Best dr. I have ever been to!! 3 other doctors could not seem to help my son (age 2), Dr. Cowan was able to help out tremendously!!! The dedication and compassion he has for his work really shows!!! I would and will recommend him to anyone!!!! AMAZING!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][42670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Cowan did a nasal septal reconstruction and turbinate coblation on both sides for me. Setting up the appt. was simple and the day of the surgery went just as Dr. Cowan described it. Dr. Cowan went and sat down with my wife after the surgery to explain how things went. He even provided his personal cell phone number in case we needed to speak with him. Dr. Cowan personally called me the following day to make sure everything was going well. Best experience I have ever had with any doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][42669].votes_count ]]