You may also like

Rate Dr. Douglas H. Cowan

Dr. Douglas H. Cowan's Ratings

I can't say enough good things about this young Doctor! He noticed that my condition warranted more urgency so he had my 1st appointment moved up a whole week and got my surgery done the ry next week! Rest assured that you will receive the BEST medical care from Dr Cowan and
his staff! A great Doctor and a great guy!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Did an excellent job with my daughters tubes. Made all of us feel comfortable, and would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2703896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

A saw another ENT who I didn't feel confident about. I am glad I went with my instinct. I'm so glad I found Dr Cowan. He offered me another option and since my surgery a year ago I am breathing so much better and haven't had any sinus infections. I haven't gone with out a since infection for this long in 20 years! He was so kind and so tolerant when I brought an infant and toddler to my appointment. He even went out of the exam room to get my toddler stickers! I'm a nurse and have never seen a physician do that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

100% best ENT around. Great doctor! Caring, compassionate, and takes the time to explain everything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Saw Dr. Cowan on 6/27/2014...immediately liked him. He actually LISTENED to what I had to say. He is knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and truly seems to care about my concerns. I picked him because of his online reviews and was not disappointed! Will be following up with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I couldn't be happier with the level of service received from Dr. Cowan for my 3 1/2 year old. We were referred to him by a mutual contact who I trust. I called on Wednesday to schedule with Dr. Cowan and found out he was about 2 weeks out. He called back the following Monday morning and got us in that afternoon. My son ended up needing ear tubes (2nd set) and adenoids out. That got scheduled for that Wednesday morning. The surgery itself couldn't have gone better. At no time has my son had any pain or discomfort. In fact, later on the same day he was back to his normal else. You'd never had known he had surgery that morning. Dr. Cowan takes the time to discuss everything going on and answer any questions. At no time did we feel he was pressuring us into something our son didn't need. Dr. Cowan will be our ENT for any future needs. Period.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

One of the greatest compassionate men I've met in a long time. Dr Cowan takes time to thoroughly explain in detail all options while also giving his honest opinion (good or bad) on the next steps. I feel like he treats each and every patient as they were a part if his family. He has worked up my daughter a couple of times and she still asks when the next time we will see him will be. (She's 3) I would just like to thank him for his kindness, thoughtfullness, and loyalty to his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Cowan did a remarkable job handling a severe nosebleed. He was thoughtful, patient, and professional. I would highly recommend him. The attending assistants were likewise very thorough. The women at the reception desk did not seem as committed to their jobs as the medical staff. But, then, I suppose one does not choose a doctor by the support staff??? Still, it would enhance the experience if they were a little warmer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Very nice and professional Dr he even took the time to call us to check up and see how things were going after surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

I recently had surgery for a deviated septum, adenoids, tonsils and uvula by Dr. Cowan. He is by far the best doctor I have ever been a patient of. He is very knowledgable, professional and personable. He always always answered any questions or concerns very promptly no matter what time day or night. I can't say enough good things about him and my surgery he performed, all I can tell you is if you are looking for the best then look no further. Every doctor should strive to practice medicine the way he does. I feel great after healing up and would recommend the surgery to anyone who suffers from sleep apnea and most of all recommend Dr. Cowan, he is at the top and sets the bar for excellence in medicine!! Sincerely, Melvin S.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2193354].votes_count ]]