Rate Dr. Marcelle Blancato

Dr. Marcelle Blancato's Ratings

She is a horrible councillor. She did not help my child she made the situation worse. She sent me disrespectful remarks via email and my child eventually snapped because hewasn't being listend to. The only person being listend to was my ex husband and everything ended with police being called and my child went down to MCFD and then got returned to the father that abused him. My Child now lives with me after he ran away from his father for the third time and was returned to my care. DO NOT GET INVOVLED WITH Marcelle Blancato

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

Marcelle is amazing to say the least. She really helped my child and me - she identified, very quickly, what my child needed to heal from a high-conflict divorce. She also made efforts to help me navigate how to help my child on my own time She gave me tools I could easily understand and use on a daily basis. The transformation of my child was profound. She kept the door open and was not biased - her goal is to help your child. She will help you understand how a child's mind works. She helps create healthy communication and growth. I cannot say enough good things about her. Shes one of the best.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

Has helped my child thru many obstacles and still does when we need her. She has great insight on family dynamics. My daughter saw many counsellors until meeting Marcelle and will not see anyone else. It is important to know, she is there for the children. She is amazing and I would highly recommend her.

Submitted May 25, 2013 | flag

Not very helpful and not neutral when involved in custody issues.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2012 | flag