Rate Dr. Marcelle Blancato

Dr. Marcelle Blancato's Ratings

Marcelle Blancato is excellent at what she does and she does it with with genuine empathy. Marcelle helped my child through an extremely destructive and protracted custody trial where she became the target of repeated challenges by one of the parties in the court case. Marcelle is not confrontational and her loyalty is always on the side of the child. Any parent who is honest and truly wants what's best for their child should be grateful if they were so lucky as to end up with Marcelle Blancato as their court-appointed "professional". Marcelle is truly gender-neutral in the way she works with parents, children, and the courts. I do not as a rule have much respect for psychologists but Marcelle is truly an honest and caring human being before before all else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I can not begin to explain how she helped my son and I navigate through a high conflict divorce. She helped me see what I neded to do to help him get out of the middle. My ex- wife did not like being accountable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Great counselor. I have been seeing Marcelle on and off since I was a kid. She's incredible and I highly recommend her. Not sure I'd be the same person without having her guidance for the majority of my adult and child life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

In general she is okay. when involved in custody issues and helping the kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

She is a horrible councillor. She did not help my child she made the situation worse. She sent me disrespectful remarks via email and my child eventually snapped because hewasn't being listend to. The only person being listend to was my ex husband and everything ended with police being called and my child went down to MCFD and then got returned to the father that abused him. My Child now lives with me after he ran away from his father for the third time and was returned to my care. DO NOT GET INVOVLED WITH Marcelle Blancato

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2193356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Marcelle is amazing to say the least. She really helped my child and me - she identified, very quickly, what my child needed to heal from a high-conflict divorce. She also made efforts to help me navigate how to help my child on my own time She gave me tools I could easily understand and use on a daily basis. The transformation of my child was profound. She kept the door open and was not biased - her goal is to help your child. She will help you understand how a child's mind works. She helps create healthy communication and growth. I cannot say enough good things about her. Shes one of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Has helped my child thru many obstacles and still does when we need her. She has great insight on family dynamics. My daughter saw many counsellors until meeting Marcelle and will not see anyone else. It is important to know, she is there for the children. She is amazing and I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Not very helpful and not neutral when involved in custody issues.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][42685].votes_count ]]