Rate Dr. Charles Etienne Ferron

Dr. Charles Etienne Ferron's Ratings

I had a breast reduction done in Feb/2013 and I couldn't be happier. I seemed to have alot of post op issues and Dr.Ferron was so quick while dealing with them all (none of which could have been provented I just have a bad time healing). I called Mona from out of town (where I was recovering) and Dr. Ferron actually spoke to a dr in the local hospital about what to do. Very happy with how it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I very recently had breast reduction surgery and couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Ferron was very friendly and personable and makes you feel at ease and comfortable. He explains the procedure in great detail and answers any questions that you may have. He is very committed to the success of his work and makes himself available for any post op issues. Although I have not fully healed yet, I am excited about the outcome and it really made a huge difference in my life. He is a great surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have a cosmetic procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

Dr Charles Ferron did an awesome job on my "mommy makeover"! His bedside manner was excellent compared to other surgeons I had interviewed prior to seeing him. He was very comprehensive in his explanation of expectations, surgery, treatment and outcomes for the procedure. I clearly made the right decision in choosing him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

Dr. Ferron is a great surgeon and I would happily go to him for any future issues. I trust him completely. He is a perfectionist, he takes pride in what he does and he won't be satisfied until its perfect. He has a great secretary Mona, who is incredibly efficient, organized and also very helpful in answering any questions. I had a breast reduction in the summer, I had some complications such as allergic reactions, seromas etc. none of which were preventable but Dr. Ferron took care of everything in a timely and efficient manner. I am so happy with my body, it changed my life. My scars are incredibly thin, 4 months later they are already fading in some places. I had an ultrasound on one of my breasts post-surgery and my technician had had a breast reduction herself, and she couldn't believe that my scars were only 2 months old. Dr. Ferron is wonderful, I can't believe how great my breasts look and feel. He is truly gifted at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

I met with Dr. Ferron for the first time today to discuss a reduction in my breasts. As a male, this has been a very difficult issue for me personally for many decades. His approach, professionalism, but more importantly his manner in approaching this difficult situation put me at ease -- he made me feel comfortable to open up to him. As a guy, this is very difficult thing to do between guys, but Dr. Ferron for some reason made it so easy to open up. Thank you Dr. Ferron ... 35+ years I have had to deal with this, and under an hour you made me stand taller. Take a bow Dr. Ferron!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

Dr Ferrom performed a surgery to correct a tenosynovitus De Quervain on my left wrist. I am 2 weeks postop and I am impressed with my incredible progress. Being left handed it had become extremely hard and painful to accomplish daily tasks; cutting vegetables, ironing, writing and holding cards when playing. I didn't golf all summer or get to ride my bike. Now, I am already slowly but surely able to achieve small tasks without feeling excruciating pain, Dr Ferron greets you with a smile and is very patient in explaining with precise and minute details what he will be doing, why he will proceed with the surgery, the risks involved and the rate of success. I am so grateful and I congratulate his successes at such an early stage in his career. He is punctual, professional, courteous and mostly concerned for your well being. What more can a person ask for. Thank you thank you Dr Ferron.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

I had breast reduction performed. Although I had some complications (internal bleeding), which was not the fault of Dr. Ferron, my surgery was a success. He was very good at explaining the procedure and the outcome. He is very meticulous in his procedure. You can hardly see the scar and all is very aligned and proportioned. I would recommend him. He does a good follow-up after churgery and always open to see you when complications do occur.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

18 months ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 36. In the last year I had a lumpectomy, hysterectomy, and went through treatments. I was sent to Dr. Ferron for reconstruction this fall and I have to say I am totally pleased with the outcome! I highly recommend him to anyone. He is knowledgeable, professional, caring and was very helpful in walking with me through the decision making process and details of my reconstruction. Because of my lumpectomy there were a few challenges, yet the result is beautiful. I am thankful for part of the femininity that was restored to me? Excellent care...thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2012

Dr. Ferron is an excellent plastic surgeon which I would highly recommend. He's very professional and I really admired how knowledgeable and helpful he was. I appreciated the time he took to provide me with detailed information for any concerns I had. I am very satisfied with the breast reduction he did one year ago. I did not have any infection and I am very pleased with the results of my surgery. I can say this doctor is very talented in the surgeries he performs. He has a great career ahead of him! I am feeling so good about myself now, thanks again Dr. Ferron for making such a big difference in my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42732].votes_count ]]