Rate Dr. David Tang

Dr. David Tang's Ratings

The worst Dentist. Avoid him at any cost. He talks too much without paying attention to what he says. We asked to take care of all my Daughter's tooth in one session based on his recommendation, but he not only didn't do that that, but also he did not even inform us that this has not been take care, he even did not set a following session. We realized that after a day and he said since we left his office too early, they did not set up a following appointment.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

My surgery for pinched nerve at the elbow was very well accomplished by Dr. Tang. It was day surgery. It was just about pain free and not a major ordeal. The surgeon Tang was efficient and caring as were the nurses and I felt well taken care of.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2013 | flag

I feel like this man let his STUDENT ruin my face. He says its scar tissue, to maggase it for months(while it still hurts 2 months later)and that it will eventually go away. My face looks horrible! Even my family doctor agrees it wasn't a very good job... Second opinion here I come..... Yes he was on time and his staff was really nice but that is all I can say

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

Excellent skills and great communicator. Very open to questions both before and after procedure. Explains what is happening during procedure and very conscious of patient comfort. Very obvious that he and support staff work as a team thus efficient and on time.

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

Very knowledgeable. A great listener. Never felt rushed at all. Was open and honest about expectations. Hard to imagine now a days but we got in early for the appointment. Amazing staff.

Submitted May 3, 2013 | flag

I had two large lipomas removed from my neck(two separate surgeries) and Dr.Tang did a fantastic job (it wasn't an easy task to undertake, a tangle of nerves wound through them) with minimal scarring and recovery time.He's very approachable and made the whole process easy and laid back plus his knowledge about his craft put my mind at ease that it was going to run smoothly.His secretary is an absolute sweetheart and very down to earth :)

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

I had been waiting a long time to see a plastic surgeon. My doctor indicated that there was a new one in the city and referred me to Dr.Tang. Dr. Tang is very, very knowledgable. He explained everything very thoroughly and I did not feel rushed with the appointment. Very efficient, on time and very friendly. He has a great secretary who is very helpful and friendly and very professional. I would highly recommend anyone going to see Dr. Tang.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

I had a ganglion cyst removed by Dr. Tang. There was NO pain either during administration of the local anaesthetic or during the surgery. The woman giving the local was slow and careful. The manner of Dr. Tang and the two women assisting was pleasant and respectful.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

Excellent with patients. Explained the procedure to me, listened to my concerns. Thought I would have a long wait since he was in the hospital but actually got in a bit early to see him. Support staff is very friendly as well. I did not feel rushed in the appointment.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag