Dr. DAVID F. MARTINO

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/08/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. DAVID F. MARTINO has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5576571
24/06/14 5 5 5 5 Best Dentist I've ever been to. He really cares about his patients and their mouth. I have been very pleased with him ever since I stared coming here. I tell all my family and friends to come here- great great great
Insurance: Delta Dental
Respond
RID: 2861860
18/09/13 5 5 5 5 The dentist normally isn't my favorite place to visit- but that all changed once I met Dr. Martino and his staff. They we're super nice and made sure I felt comfortable there. He has this new device that helps with the numbing and I didn't feel a thing! I have seen him now for 4 appointments and I gotta say - my Smile is Looking GREAT! THANK YOU!!!
Insurance: Delta Dental
Respond

30/01/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2436867
02/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Martino is a GREAT Dentist- I was nervous about going to the dentist and he really put me at ease. Very caring and does terrific work. I needed a lot of work done and he did great - and me and my wife love her veneers - she looks 10 years younger!  Respond