Dr. DAVID F. MARTINO

Dr. DAVID F. MARTINO

Rate Dr. DAVID F. MARTINO

Dr. DAVID F. MARTINO's Ratings

Best Dentist I've ever been to. He really cares about his patients and their mouth. I have been very pleased with him ever since I stared coming here. I tell all my family and friends to come here- great great great

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

The dentist normally isn't my favorite place to visit- but that all changed once I met Dr. Martino and his staff. They we're super nice and made sure I felt comfortable there. He has this new device that helps with the numbing and I didn't feel a thing! I have seen him now for 4 appointments and I gotta say - my Smile is Looking GREAT! THANK YOU!!!

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Martino is a GREAT Dentist- I was nervous about going to the dentist and he really put me at ease. Very caring and does terrific work. I needed a lot of work done and he did great - and me and my wife love her veneers - she looks 10 years younger!

Submitted Oct. 2, 2012 | flag