Dr. David F. Martino

Rate Dr. David F. Martino

Dr. David F. Martino's Ratings

Best Dentist I've ever been to. He really cares about his patients and their mouth. I have been very pleased with him ever since I stared coming here. I tell all my family and friends to come here- great great great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

The dentist normally isn't my favorite place to visit- but that all changed once I met Dr. Martino and his staff. They we're super nice and made sure I felt comfortable there. He has this new device that helps with the numbing and I didn't feel a thing! I have seen him now for 4 appointments and I gotta say - my Smile is Looking GREAT! THANK YOU!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Dr. Martino is a GREAT Dentist- I was nervous about going to the dentist and he really put me at ease. Very caring and does terrific work. I needed a lot of work done and he did great - and me and my wife love her veneers - she looks 10 years younger!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42992].votes_count ]]